Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)

Go down 
+4
Caracal
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) Empty
PostSubject: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Once again, great collection! The red wolves especially.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:21 pm

cheers cheers Applause

Are those on top red wolves ?
I would have thought they were dingoes, or even Ethiopian wolves scratch
But then, I am no expert at all Embarassed

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:34 pm

what are the 2 little canids in the middle of first row please?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:51 pm

Susanne those are a red wolf adult and pup and a dingo.

Caracal those are the Noahs Pals coyotes.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:18 pm

Thank you Saar! :)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:30 pm

Lovely figures Taylor. I belive there should be more coyotes on the market, there's only two I can think of and they are the Safari figures

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:04 pm

Is the sitting fennec the Eikoh one?

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:05 pm

Yes Isidro it is :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:07 pm

Thanks Adam, I wanted to substitute my CollectA one for it but now that I see them together I will don't :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:25 pm

Theres no Eikoh fennec in Taylors photo. The one sitting and curled up on the left is the UK Yowies figure, the one sitting in the middle is the US Yowies one. Here are mine, the eikoh figure is in front of Safaris, and between the Yowies.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Sorry Taylor to disrupt your lovely collection thread)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:05 am

Are your Noahs Pals jackals repainted?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 4:07 pm

No problem Paige and you are correct as well!
The Noah's Pals are as they came,not repainted.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:01 pm

My mistake, that are the coyotes

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:51 pm

Very Happy Applause sunny Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)   Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild canids(not Grey Wolf,Red or Arctic fox)
Page 1 of 1