Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display

Go down 
+5
Advicot
Taos
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
tjjtjjtjja
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display Empty
PostSubject: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:39 pm

This post is reproduced from the Chinese Forum.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:42 pm

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:45 pm

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:10 pm

Wow, so much to look at! What a great collection. Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:40 pm

Very very beautieful

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:41 pm

WOW!!!!some wonderful models there!! Applause Applause

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 7:26 pm

That's a goldmine for me!!!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 8:42 pm

What an amazing collection. So many different species. It's a pity, that they aren't available in local stores. I would give them all my money Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:35 am

Megaptera wrote:
What an amazing collection. So many different species. It's a pity, that they aren't available in local stores. I would give them all my money Laughing

For all the figures it must be a LOOOOT of money Very Happy maybe enough for buy a good car Razz

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 10:24 am

If you buy them abroad, yes. When you buy them in Japan when they are released, the figures are relatively cheap, like 400-500 yen ($4-5). But cars are cheaper in Japan too ...

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 10:53 am

Applause cheers study drunken

Thank you for sharing to tell the truth I know most of these figurines I already have some in my collection!
Incredible species of finesse and detail.
Before the containment I had two packages via jauce and once or twice a year I get myself through quite expensive means for my part! But between lions, zebras, gorillas, giraffes and other species that go out every season, do not make me dream much and to enlarge my collection I opt for this choice

Wink
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:53 pm

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display   Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Chinese collectors's Japanese figures and display
Page 1 of 1