Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi

Go down 
+12
Shanti
Ana
Brettnj
widukind
Taos
pipsxlch
costicuba
Advicot
Roger
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
tjjtjjtjja
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi Empty
PostSubject: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:10 pm

I got a set today, Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi.
AIP series is a brand of Kitan Club.
Osamu Moriguchi is a famous prototyper in Japan, famous for his cat modle.

Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Osamu Moriguchi's Cat, all 4 types, 2020.4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by tjjtjjtjja on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:12 pm

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:15 pm

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:56 pm

WOW, I don't collect different breed/colors of domestic cats (yet lol), but these are spectacular!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 7:00 pm

Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! affraid

They are so beautyful, I almost can not sit still bounce bounce

Are they hard to get ? Shocked

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 7:06 pm

Susanne is in troubles! affraid Those are really superb! cheers

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 7:09 pm

They are some marvellous figures! I love black and white animals in general (mostly cows) Even though I stopped collecting domestic animals in December I might see if I can get hold of some of these as they are so, so beautiful. I love you

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 7:31 pm

Roger wrote:
Susanne is in troubles! affraid Those are really superb! cheers

Embarassed Embarassed Laughing

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 8:27 pm

Advicot wrote:
They are some marvellous figures! I love black and white animals in general (mostly cows) Even though I stopped collecting domestic animals in December I might see if I can get hold of some of these as they are so, so beautiful. I love you

I grew up with cats the the black-and-white cats (esp. 'tuxedo' cats) were my favorite
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Woww, I am in love ! I love you

They are so beautiful .
Congratulations for having them Dirk cheers
I wish to find them too bounce

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 2:07 am

Wow! I don't generally seek out cats, but those are gorgeous!

My daughter's 'Feet' (yes, that's the cat's name) is a sort of black and white, she'd love this! I'd like to see the tabby and whites shown on the pamphlet, I'm partial to tabbies. And if they make colorpoints, my mom and sister would be delighted with them.
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 2:26 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!  affraid

They are so beautyful, I almost can not sit still bounce bounce

Are they hard to get ? Shocked

This set has just been released, you can easily find it, and it is cheap(2000 yen in Japan, 108 rmb in China, about 14 euros), but for European countries, the freight is not cheap.

If you have taobo account, You can buy it directly on Taobao.

One of the merchants: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 2:29 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Wow! I don't generally seek out cats, but those are gorgeous!

My daughter's 'Feet' (yes, that's the cat's name) is a sort of black and white, she'd love this! I'd like to see the tabby and whites shown on the pamphlet, I'm partial to tabbies. And if they make colorpoints, my mom and sister would be delighted with them.

You can repaint it which you like. Very Happy

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 2:47 am

Osamu Moriguchi's cats
The small set is NTC MONO series.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 8:29 am

It seems that Osamu Moriguchi is not "only" a great artist, - he also knows cat extremely well cheers
Also, if judging from the models, his cats are very, very happy to live with him drunken

Thanktou very much for the picture, Dirk flower

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:20 am

Lovely thank you Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Other player's photo.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 4:06 pm

I love that each cat has its own personality. See how they react to this period we are all living.
Some just bored or waiting patiently, one full of presumption and the last one takes it with carelessness.
Love them! cat

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 5:29 pm

Absolutely wonderful models and so tempting to get!!!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:37 pm

Never seen before

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:26 pm

I am offering this set now!
Brett
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 4:04 pm

Wow, those cats are amazing!! I love you cat

EDIT: I keep coming back to this topic to look at them again. I love them so much, and I can't wait to get them bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyFri May 08, 2020 5:07 pm

I only just noticed the two additional sculpts in the insert photo at the bottom of the flyer. For anyone who can read it, does the text indicate that these are part of a future set?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyFri May 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Brettnj wrote:
I only just noticed the two additional sculpts in the insert photo at the bottom of the flyer. For anyone who can read it, does the text indicate that these are part of a future set?

Thanks.

Maybe, I hope to keep going.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:55 pm

I just got them cheers cheers

They are even more magnificent in real that in pictures, - yes, it IS possible Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], now you have shown us set no 2 and 4 from the "Arts in the pocket" , do you know what set 1 and 3 are , please ? Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi   Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitan Club ART IN THE POCKET 5 - Cats of Osamu Moriguchi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next