Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Made in China model

Go down 
+2
Advicot
Taos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Made in China model Empty
PostSubject: Made in China model   Made in China model EmptyFri May 01, 2020 2:21 pm

This is just marked cat but its a really nice attempt at a Serval well before we had better examples. Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Made in China model   Made in China model EmptyFri May 01, 2020 2:22 pm

It is very lovely

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Made in China model   Made in China model EmptyFri May 01, 2020 2:32 pm

And a Sea Otter made of rubber with an internal squeaker-don't know what that is for? Smile Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Made in China model   Made in China model EmptyFri May 01, 2020 3:07 pm

Very nice also

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Made in China model   Made in China model EmptyFri May 01, 2020 3:24 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Made in China model   Made in China model EmptyFri May 01, 2020 4:15 pm

These China models can be really nice !
I especially love that cat/serval cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Made in China model   Made in China model EmptyFri May 01, 2020 9:17 pm

Couldn't your cat be a Bengal cat instead? I have no better explanation to tell why it is marked cat.
I am sure that a sea otter would love to have this miniature to play with. Basketball

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Made in China model   Made in China model EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Roger but I am more inclined to think its a Serval as that legs look much longer than in a domestic cat and I have had this model for many,many years well before Bengal cats and there models became popular!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Made in China model   Made in China model EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:39 pm

Taos wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion Roger but I am more inclined to think its a Serval as that legs look much longer than in a domestic cat and I have had this model for many,many years well before Bengal cats and there models became popular!

It was just an alternative suggestion based on what it was marked and the Bengal cat is the closest I could think for a domestic one. If it was mine, my inclination would be the same as yours. cat

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Made in China model   Made in China model EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:29 am

I have an otter like that, it came in a thrift store lot. I think it must have been intended as a bath toy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made in China model   Made in China model Empty

Back to top Go down

Made in China model
Page 1 of 1