Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!

Go down 
+18
George
landrover
Ana
Farm collector
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Caracal
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
costicuba
Roger
Taos
Advicot
SUSANNE
spacelab
Saarlooswolfhound
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  Empty
PostSubject: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyMon May 04, 2020 7:41 am

I used to do this all the time, and sort of dropped out of it. Now that my yard is greening up I took advantage of a little nice weather and decided to share the result. It's still quite cold where I live so most of these are just green grass shoots themed, hopefully our plants will start waking up soon and make for some more interesting ones later. Perhaps I will even repost some old ones later.
Parade ponies
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Breakfast

Morning treasure hunt

Island king

Tasting the air

Fight for survival

Tiger Emperor

Walking cloud

Ghosts

Sky high

Genesis

Camoflage

Peaceful watch

Makes me want to visit Yellowstone

Surprise!

Jungle beauty

Living on the edge

Hypnosis

Feeling lucky?

Prehistoric Predator

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:30 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyMon May 04, 2020 8:23 am

They are beautiful Paige. I like your titles too! Especially "Ghosts". Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyMon May 04, 2020 8:33 am

Wonderful pictures in early spring cheers
Those Zebras ! That Tibetan fox ! That fawn hiding in the grass ! etc, etc...

For some reason I laughed aloud at the one with the black bear standing on his hind legs to look over the enormous, green plants lol!

And ! Hurraay the wonderful Papo Arabian horses !!! cheers cheers

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyMon May 04, 2020 11:48 am

The two capercaillie look really good as they fight in the grove.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyMon May 04, 2020 12:09 pm

Lovely photos!!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyMon May 04, 2020 12:57 pm

Very beautiful pictures, Paige!
Very inspired titles too.
Interesting how the sequence influences the way I see things. I never thought that Komodo dragon had a giant anteater style on it. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyMon May 04, 2020 8:26 pm

Thank you friends!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyTue May 05, 2020 8:29 am

Beautiful photos Paige! Applause

I love especially the : Morning treasure hunt :)

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Thank you my friend. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:07 pm

A few more: papo nile croc and snapping alligator turtle.

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:12 pm

The croc looks fab!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:53 pm

Yes, he is clearly very happy to be in the water. Fantastic photos!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 4:05 am

Started messing around in my yard again. Very Happy
Cruisin' for a bruisin'

Breakfast is served

Forest Master

Utmost stealth

Lost Dinner

Thieves of the Thief

What a smile

Canopy climber

Evening stroll

Teeth

Now you see me...

Peaceful burro

Pleistocene Park

Hardworker

Scream

Nightwatcher

Sentinel

The tasty morsel

Whatsamata?

Dozing

Pretty in pink

The big race

National pride

Sunset

In the Garden

All the colors

Pine

Just resting

Wheres Patty?

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 4:13 am

Those black petunias! Shocked

I really enjoy Tasty Morsel and Cruisin' for a Bruisin', the spinosaur's eye! Laughing

Thanks for the pictures!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:27 am

Amazing ! All of them cheers

Applause Applause Applause

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:27 am

Really wonderful, each one just in the right environment! :)
Please which brand is the sturgeon?

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:34 am

Yes I was just thinking that Kelly, the black petunias are beautiful. This is soooo off topic but all your plants are marvellous, the trees and shrubs especially so. (Soon I'll be doing photos of insects on my award winning roses :) )

My favourite photo has to the greater spotted woodpecker, he looks just like the ones I encounter most days.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 4:01 pm

The sturgeon is an old Replica Toy Fish figure (now Toy Fish Factory). Its a shovel nosed sturgeon I think, and retired. You can find some old stock on ebay etc. like trouts and gars if you are interested, you might can still find some.

Thank you everyone! Our yard is something my parents and I are proud of. We love plants just as much as animals, and I have always enjoyed taking my figures outside to play as a child. Now as an adult I photograph them sometimes. :)
The black petunias are my special contribution to the landscaping, they are so unique and I just love the color. Purple and white spotted petunias are the only other variety I am willing to buy and I couldn't find any this year. Wink
Thank you all for your kind words!

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 4:13 pm

Oooo you should do outdoor pics for some of your blog posts :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 4:17 pm

I can do that! Very Happy

Here is one my little "helpers" last night (my other one wouldn't hold still for a semi decent photo). Mr. Buck was much more interested in playing and threatened to steal some figures in exchange for my attention a few times. .

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:20 pm

With friends like these it is not a surprise that you take so beautiful pictures.
I love every single one, many thanks for illustrating our forum with so nice outdoor pics. flower

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 12:48 am

Wow, so many and so wonderful photos you made cheers
And wow, the ''Hardworker'' is amazing photo ! Applause
And Mr. Buck is very beautiful :)

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 8:31 am

Thanks for the info! Shame that is retired.
I'm also a plant lover as much as an animal lover, but with these I also look more into rare species Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 8:47 pm

Very beautiful pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 6:55 am

Thank you everyone. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next