Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings

Go down 
+20
thebritfarmer
Joliezac
George
landrover
Ana
Farm collector
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Caracal
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
costicuba
Roger
Taos
Advicot
SUSANNE
spacelab
Saarlooswolfhound
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:41 pm

Great photos! They all look very happy in the snow.

sunny

Country/State : uk

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 1:08 am

Excellent photos Paige! The musk ox is a very beautiful model and looks really good in the snow.
I like the polar bear pose too, very fun, and the snowshoe hare looks very natural, all tucked in.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 8:40 pm

Nice winter pics Paige Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 8:59 pm

Thank you everyone! :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 5:24 am

I went to go visit my eldest sister and her family in Wyoming this past weekend. On the way I stopped at my favorite place, Fossil Butte National National Monument (and realized its only about 2 hours away from where I live now!). I just love the scenery there and my plan was to do some long shelved photography. These didn't all turn out quite how I would have liked, but I decided to share them anyway. I hope you enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And now to share a small glimpse of this place:

And lastly... I am not usually one for bathroom humor myself but... This is a full display in their bathroom.

And the display immediately outside the bathroom door.

Good for a chuckle at least right? Palmface Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 5:32 am

Beautiful pictures, I love the rabbit in the wild scene Surprised Surprised

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official

About Toymany:https://toymany.com/pages/about
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 6:13 am

Wow what a neat place! Love the scenery, perfect environment for your figures! The prehistoric ones are my favorite cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 8:52 pm

Beautiful scenery and great photos-love the one with the long horned Bison! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 8:08 pm

Awesome photos!! Truly a perfect place for taking these photos! And what a beautiful place it is! Thank you for sharing! cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 8:39 pm

What brand is the long horned bison and pronghorn in the foreground?

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 8:49 pm

The pronghorn is a Hunter Dan model (they are quite large; check them on my website for scale) and the Bison latifrons is a custom figure by myself. It was the unofficial mascot of my university (the museum anyway) and it has a fond place in my heart because one of my favorite professors worked on them a lot from local sites.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 11:19 pm

A very special place with truly wonderful photos. It's amusing to see how Kemp immediately noticed the Jackrabbit photo. These lovely figures at their peak have become travelers all over the world. As for the bathrooms, honestly, I see them as having artistic quality and almost a satire of the traditional eccentricity of other more pompous places in the country.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 10:49 am

A place I'd never heard of, thank you Paige for the trip through space and time. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings   Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 6/10/24 Fossil Butte Offerings
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7