Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna

Go down 
+3
lucky luke
Pardofelis
tjjtjjtjja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 2:28 am

This post is reproduced from the Chinese Forum.

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna, all 5 types, 2018.4
01. Balaeniceps rex
02. Leptailurus serval
03. Equus quagga boehmi
04. Ceratotherium simum
05. Panthera leo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 2:30 am

01. Balaeniceps rex

02. Leptailurus serval

03. Equus quagga boehmi

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 2:31 am

04. Ceratotherium simum

05. Panthera leo

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 2:32 am

Compare with other brands

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 7:51 am

I have the serval and want the shoebill.
I always find surprising and strange the obsession of Japanese brands by shoebills. It's a relatively poorly known species from tropical Africa... Japanese brands doe mainly native species or ABC species, and if they do species that don't fit into one of these two categories, then they usualy have only one or two models. But shoebill have a lot of different models in Japanese brands!

The photo of the "big five" over the rock is absolutely amazing and impressive. It looks like from an epic fantasy movie, of the sort of "the lion, the witch and the wardrobe" (obviously the lion with the mane in the wind influence a lot, but also the poses and context of the figures).

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 9:52 am

Thank you for sharing these very informative images;Very Happy Applause cheers study
I have the serval and shoebill beak Wink
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:01 pm

Again such lovely models!

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:15 pm

lucky luke wrote:
I have the serval and shoebill beak Wink
You have only the beak? affraid What happened with the rest of the bird? Razz

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Yes it does seem Japanese brands like their shoebills, and thankfully I have the CollectA model. Otherwise it would be a crime not to have these amazing birds in my collection

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 1:02 pm

Especially the shoebill is nice. But i prefer more the line of unusual species by Kaiyodo :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 2:19 pm

Animes and videogames are very influencial on Japanese pop culture.
In 2015 they introduced a shhoebill character in their Kemono Friends Anime and videogames what turned this creature very popular. Japanese companies react immediately and sometimes they even antecipate these waves. Though, 2015 is clearly the year of the shoebill boom although it could be found already in earlier releases. These animes do not only influence the gashapon phenomenon as Japanese tend to visit zoos to see these animals specifically.

Pictures credited to Japari Library

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 2:29 pm

The shoebill character looks really odd

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 2:52 pm

Advicot wrote:
The shoebill character looks really odd

To be fair, I find it a great design work, much nicer than the trivial looking serval girl.

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna EmptyThu May 07, 2020 2:54 pm

Roger wrote:
Animes and videogames are very influencial on Japanese pop culture.
In 2015 they introduced a shhoebill character in their Kemono Friends Anime and videogames what turned this creature very popular. Japanese companies react immediately and sometimes they even antecipate these waves. Though, 2015 is clearly the year of the shoebill boom although it could be found already in earlier releases. These animes do not only influence the gashapon phenomenon as Japanese tend to visit zoos to see these animals specifically.

Yes, anime characters were also released together with the animal figures.

I

II

III

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum WILD RUSH I - African · Savanna
Page 1 of 1