Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFICIALLY BANNED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

OFICIALLY BANNED Empty
PostSubject: OFICIALLY BANNED   OFICIALLY BANNED EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:53 am

Wuhan (the city, in China where Covid 19 apparently started) has now banned the wildlife trade!! Hopefully many more cities and countries will follow. Applause Applause Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

OFICIALLY BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFICIALLY BANNED   OFICIALLY BANNED EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:53 am

Adam, I don't want to remove your enthusiasm but it already happened in the past and not long after the trade of wild animals was legalized again. Exotic animal food turned into a delicacy to some well-off elites on China and some other Asiatic countries. There's a powerful lobby behind it. The positive thing I see from all this misfortune is that the punch is being so strong that probably during a certain time, the usual consumers of these delicacies will fear to be back to their luxurious gastronomic routines.
Though, you are young and your faith is important, the future of the Nature is on the hands of your generation and you must believe it could be better to avoid a defeatist conformism.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

OFICIALLY BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFICIALLY BANNED   OFICIALLY BANNED EmptyThu May 21, 2020 3:08 pm

OHHHH! I got so happy when I read it, but it was almost too good to be true Sad

If money&power, egoism, and extreme stupidity get together it is a horrifying cocktail What a Face

Sponsored content

OFICIALLY BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFICIALLY BANNED   OFICIALLY BANNED Empty

Back to top Go down

OFICIALLY BANNED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Wildlife-
Jump to: