Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard) Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:37 am

This post is reproduced from the Chinese Forum.

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN, all 5 types, 2015.4
01. Gryllotalpa orientalis
02. Anisolabismaritima
03. Echiniscus japonicus
04. Pheretimacommunissima
05. Pulexirritans
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tjjtjjtjja

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:44 am

01. Gryllotalpa orientalis

02. Anisolabismaritima

03. Echiniscus japonicus

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:50 am

04. Pheretimacommunissima

05. Pulexirritans

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:06 am

that's it it is in my basket, at Jauce for several days!
I have been looking for this lot for a long time!
I had seen the mole cricket in an auction years ago;
that I missed and that marked me a lot because in my youth I had seen one in real life in my garden and knew nothing about this curious beast. so I went hunting, this lot literally seduced me.
Very Happy Smile Smile cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:04 pm

A WORM cheers

What a delightful set Laughing cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:20 pm

A very interesting set.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:46 pm

Here a good set to offer to my wife. She will surely figure out how nice is collecting animal replicas. Laughing affraid  Love this set, really well made. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum - DOJYOSEIBUTU DAIZEN (Creatures in the courtyard)
Page 1 of 1