Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2023 STS Figure of the Year has already started!! Please make your choices for each category...
bounce bounce bounce | | | | | | bounce bounce bounce

 

 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail

Go down 
+4
widukind
bmathison1972
Advicot
tjjtjjtjja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja


Country/State : China/Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2020-04-05
Posts : 933

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:52 am

I got a set of Cuban land snail today, it's made by 涅槃STUDIO.

涅槃, Chinese means Nirvana.

The snail on the far right is luminous. The snail on strawberry is SP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja


Country/State : China/Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2020-04-05
Posts : 933

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:56 am

Compare with Kitan Club NTC - Nature of Japan 3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot


Country/State : A farm in Britiain
Age : 18
Joined : 2020-01-11
Posts : 3625

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 10:42 am

WOW! They are so gorgeous

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ADAM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972


Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-04-13
Posts : 6149

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 12:22 pm

Nice. I would love to have just one of them! Preferably the one on the strawberry LOL :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind


Country/State : Germany
Age : 48
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 44063

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 4:50 pm

Nice snails

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger


Country/State : Portugal
Age : 49
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 34735

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 7:22 pm

They are very beautiful and they have the name of my favourite band.
Even the strawberry looks quite real. I love them, congratulations and thanks for sharing. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dicklepoop

Dicklepoop


Country/State : Ohio
Age : 42
Joined : 2021-04-17
Posts : 8

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 8:36 am

Those are nice looking.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover


Country/State : colombia
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 5708

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 7:16 pm


Nice colors in this snails.. cheers cheers cheers

_________________
FERNANDO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
snailtime

snailtime


Country/State : United States
Age : 29
Joined : 2023-12-12
Posts : 4

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] These are so beautiful, thank you for sharing! Really nice pictures of excellent models. I ordered a complete set from Lana Time Shop a month ago but they're on backorder so they haven't shipped yet. I'm really looking forward to finally receiving them though! Very Happy

Would you be willing to share some more info about the snail on the strawberry? You said that it is SP. What is SP?

Also, do you know of a website that I could purchase the snail on a strawberry from? Or what I should search for? I'm assuming I would have to buy from a Chinese website, but since I don't speak Chinese searching for the strawberry snail is really difficult. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Very Happy

When I ordered through Lana Time Shop it said that the full set of 6 would include a "hidden" figure which I'm assuming is the luminous snail.
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja


Country/State : China/Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2020-04-05
Posts : 933

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:14 am

snailtime wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] These are so beautiful, thank you for sharing! Really nice pictures of excellent models. I ordered a complete set from Lana Time Shop a month ago but they're on backorder so they haven't shipped yet. I'm really looking forward to finally receiving them though! Very Happy

Would you be willing to share some more info about the snail on the strawberry? You said that it is SP. What is SP?

Also, do you know of a website that I could purchase the snail on a strawberry from? Or what I should search for? I'm assuming I would have to buy from a Chinese website, but since I don't speak Chinese searching for the strawberry snail is really difficult. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Very Happy

When I ordered through Lana Time Shop it said that the full set of 6 would include a "hidden" figure which I'm assuming is the luminous snail.

SP is special edition, means hidden figure. If the store sells according to Chinese specifications, then this hidden figure is the snail on the strawberry.

The luminous snail was released separately after successful crowdfunding at that time and was not included in the full set.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
snailtime

snailtime


Country/State : United States
Age : 29
Joined : 2023-12-12
Posts : 4

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 8:44 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:

SP is special edition, means hidden figure. If the store sells according to Chinese specifications, then this hidden figure is the snail on the strawberry.

The luminous snail was released separately after successful crowdfunding at that time and was not included in the full set.

Thanks for sharing this info! I had no idea this was part of a crowdfunding project. I found the luminous snail on TaoBao so I will try to purchase one there. I think the hidden figure that comes with the set I purchased must be the strawberry snail.

I also found some images that seem to show that there was another series of these snails made except the figures were on leaves. Very interesting!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was just told that the company producing the tools is having some problems with their manufacturing equipment. One of the pieces of equipment is semi-scrapped so production has temporarily stopped, but they plan on fixing the equipment and producing more. Hopefully that happens quickly and they are able to ship soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja


Country/State : China/Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2020-04-05
Posts : 933

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 12:34 am

snailtime wrote:

I was just told that the company producing the tools is having some problems with their manufacturing equipment. One of the pieces of equipment is semi-scrapped so production has temporarily stopped, but they plan on fixing the equipment and producing more. Hopefully that happens quickly and they are able to ship soon Very Happy

At that time, there were two versions of crowdfunding, one with leaves and the other without leaves. I chose the version without leaves

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty

Back to top Go down
 
涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet
» AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!
» The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps."
» 涅槃STUDIO World Colorful Insect Gacha Series 1 - Dicronorhina derbyana
» SCHLEICH rare snail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Other Japanese companies-
Jump to: