Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many figures?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

1 - How many figures?!  Empty
PostSubject: How many figures?!    1 - How many figures?!  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 12:04 pm

Maybe only 3 months ago the ELC part of the TAI was very empty... Now we have found over 30 more figures with help from me and Taos. So it seems the list of ELC figures just keeps growing and growing.

I do however have some more info:

The Early earning Centre was founded in 1972 and first began production on animal figures in the early 1980s. Certain figures like the goat family, Hampshire & Large white pigs were produced during this time, and figures that used AAA moulds were released in the late 1990s till about 2011. It seems they used their own moulds for roughly 15 years and then they began to sell AAA figures under ELC for 10 or so years.

When I was younger all my farm animals were Schleich, ELC & AAA. Now it seems the Early Learning Centre don't stock the figures anymore and now have farm figures for a much younger audience (Toddlers)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: How many figures?!    1 - How many figures?!  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 5:50 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How many figures?!    1 - How many figures?!  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:26 pm

That's interesting Adam and our main focus for ELC is defintely those marked ELC. Besides AAA, it was also possible to find Early Learning Center selling other brands but not under their brand name.
Surely yours and Taylor's contributions with pictures were important. It was even better if you could edit directly once it could save other editors to other sections but, pictures are already an important help.
Yes, ELC section was very small and now it increased a good amount but to give you an idea of the dimmension of the wiki, if we make a ranking of brands, it is only number 36 in terms of number of pages. The same as Science and Nature, for instance.
Out of curiousity, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Safari Ltd, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Schleich and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Bullyland. :)

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: How many figures?!    1 - How many figures?!  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:58 am

Interesting statistics Roger :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many figures?!    1 - How many figures?!  Empty

Back to top Go down

How many figures?!
Page 1 of 1