Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019

Go down 
+3
Brettnj
widukind
tjjtjjtjja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:47 pm

Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019, all 5 types, 2019.7.13~10.14
01. Deinocheirus mirificus
02. Kamuysaurus
03. Tyrannosaurus rex
04. Mosasaurinae
05. Deinonychus antirrhopus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:48 pm

01. Deinocheirus mirificus

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:49 pm

02. Kamuysaurus

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:50 pm

03. Tyrannosaurus rex

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:52 pm

04. Mosasaurinae

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:53 pm

05. Deinonychus antirrhopus

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:54 pm

THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 Complete figure box "Antique Bronze" color edition

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:55 pm

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:27 pm

I love these four reconstructions and have said elsewhere that I think this t-rex elevated on that ledge makes a great (front and) centerpiece for a Kaiyodo display of prehistoric or all animal species.

But one side note... Yesterday I spent some time e-mailing with a new Kaiyodo collector about how prominent seams (and how overpronounced paint and sculptural details) can look in on-line images, especially oversized ones. He didn't want to purchase some figures he otherwise liked because of this. I advised him to take a chance on one before making this blanket choice.

Maybe not everyone would agree but while it's nice to see the larger images to examine detail, I'd always focus on smaller images or at least understand that once in hand and on display, virtually all seams seem (Yes, I did that on purpose...) to disappear.

I cited this beautiful grebe figure as a great example. In this photo, it looks, to my eye, horrible...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In my collection, it is one of my favorite pieces, and certainly one of my absolute favorite birds.

Last edited by Brettnj on Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:45 pm

Beautyful, wonderful models !!Very Happy

I love especially that Kamuysaurus very much drunken

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:12 pm

I may not collect dinos but they are very nice

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:04 am

I am not too much into hadrosaurines but that kamuysaurus looks really great. It is a recent discovery, at least I remember it being announced on Portuguese media.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 3:20 am

Absolutely wonderful set.
Yes, this kamuysaurus look`s really nice .. but also I like very much the Deinocheirus ...
and the Mosasaurus is wonderful ... and the T-rex is .. T-rex Very Happy
So I really like them all Laughing
Thank you for showing them to us Dirk cheers

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019   Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo THE DINOSAUR EXPO 2019
Page 1 of 1