Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thorp Perrow Arboretum

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Advicot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Thorp Perrow Arboretum  Empty
PostSubject: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:45 pm

While visiting relatives me and my mother took a day out to Thorp Perrow Arboretum,which had miraculous gardens and a bird of prey centre, here are my photos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:48 pm

Turkey vulture, Spectacled owl (chick) & Another turkey vulture (chick) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:51 pm

Gyr falcon, Furruginous hawk & Hawk owls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 3:35 pm

What a paradise drunken

Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 3:48 pm

Your most welcome Susanne :)

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:20 pm

Beautiful place and photos, thank you! Love the one of the vulture chick- he looks like a fuzzy dodo!
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:24 pm

He does indeed, it was very amusing watching him hobble around

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 3:31 am

it is a very nice landscape . sunny sunny

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:45 am

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:53 pm

Wonderful place to visit and great pictures!
I love the gyr falcon, what a beautiful creature!

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:10 pm

Thank you Roger

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:45 pm

Nice pictures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:32 pm

Thank you Andreas

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorp Perrow Arboretum    Thorp Perrow Arboretum  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorp Perrow Arboretum
Page 1 of 1