Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!

Go down 
+48
Ana
A-J
Arctinus
Burgerenby
Zoodirektor
Evira
incha
Dutch Bear
Michelle
Ladytilly
PeGe
Kikimalou
Farm collector
landrover
VASILIS
MartinH
SUSANNE
Fossa
Pepi
pipsxlch
Pardofelis
Gwaine
Max
Bonnie
Caracal
black
NightLioness
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
bmathison1972
widukind
almisi43
shadoweon
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
RtasVadumee
endogenylove
Neptune
angtyson97
spielgerg
Advicot
Loustic
Megaptera
Roger
arafan
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptySun May 02, 2021 6:25 pm

Huzzah for better quality pics! I think they're adorable, myself. But I don't mind them looking toyish. I'll definitely be getting the horseclub girls. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:41 am

Thank you so much Ivar, it's so useful to see these new sets! Very Happy
I agree, sadly they seem to look more and more similar to Playmobil. Sad The original Watering Hole set was beautiful, with such realistic sand, trees, rocks and water- but even in the space of a few years it has become much more simplified. I couldn't seem to find the Limited Edition pet picnic- maybe photos of this haven't been released yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:47 am

I am not sure if all the sets have been released yet Bonnie scratch But I,m sure it will be released soon Very Happy

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 8:57 am

I couldn't agree more. The set's plastic looks very Playmobil style, and not to mention the meerkats are in hammock like things, and obviously are smiling. Rolling Eyes

The wildlife adventure station is extremely lazy and very similar to the croc research centre but looks a lot more ugly. No new animals excpet for a tiny gorilla? baby hanging from a branch, and of course they use the black jaguar and crocodile again. It is priced high like ALL Schleich sets, and the quality never reflects the price in my opinion

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 3:28 pm

Farm collector wrote:
I am not sure if all the sets have been released yet Bonnie scratch But I,m sure it will be released soon Very Happy
OK, thank you for letting me know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 5:13 am

Advicot wrote:
I couldn't agree more. The set's plastic looks very Playmobil style, and not to mention the meerkats are in hammock like things, and obviously are smiling. Rolling Eyes

The wildlife adventure station is extremely lazy and very similar to the croc research centre but looks a lot more ugly. No new animals excpet for a tiny gorilla? baby hanging from a branch, and of course they use the black jaguar and crocodile again. It is priced high like ALL Schleich sets, and the quality never reflects the price in my opinion
I so agree with You. And what are meerkats doing in an oversized leaf hammock? And using earlier released figurines in their sets is sooo boring Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 5:15 am

Bonnie wrote:
Farm collector wrote:
OK, thank you for letting me know! Very Happy
You are welcome Bonnie Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 5:33 pm

Farm collector wrote:
The new sets and figurines for july are now to be seen at the Modellpferdeversanden online shop. I think the Shleich sets is looking more and more like Playmobile  Sad

Bull....

@Threadstarter
At "Spielzeug-Günstig" or "Modellpferdeversand" there are the new pictures. You can post them here.

I must say, i like the fruit unicorns, especially the greenish ones. Perfect for a story i planned.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:13 am

I have seen pictures of the figures you can combine on Instagram and Facebook. Two figures, the black cat and the fox, are two that I would add to the collection. The others, no. The fact that you get one visible part and one surprise part in a set, makes if difficult to collect them, especially when it is 5 euro for one set.

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptySat May 08, 2021 11:07 am

I'm somewhat interested in the koala of these but the rest not so much.
A bummer that one half is random.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptySat May 08, 2021 3:41 pm

Oh, there is a dog!!! cheers cheers cheers
It's a shame that you have to buy the two pieces separately, and that so much luck is involved, because for a modern Schleich dog it looks like quite a nice chocolate lab! I love that little raised paw and details on the face- they have certainly got some of the anatomy right! Very Happy And a fox for Roger too! bounce
They also look as though they have been made of a different material- and seem to have taken inspiration from the Japanese style, probably because they break in two like Kaiyodo models. Maybe it would be a good idea to set up a trades topic for these when they become available, so that members can easily find the other half for each animals and work something out which would work for everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptySun May 09, 2021 2:17 am

That would be a great idea.

The upcoming Wild Life research station play set looks also nice, I like how it leans a bit more into realism than the previous one.
The meerkat hill looks fun too.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptySun May 09, 2021 8:30 am

Where are you seeing these pictures of clip together animals? I can't find them on the Schleich homepage, or MPV, and don't know what to google to get them up cos 'new schleich releases' is just bringing up the normal all-in-one-piece models!

Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptySun May 09, 2021 11:13 am

Pics are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also on Instagram from a couple people.

I'm getting really excited about the new girls! The Tori and Princess set at last! But I hope the single girls and riders are packaged like they are now in the US with an open package instead of a box. I'd love to get a look at the girls sitting on their horse.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptySun May 09, 2021 11:21 am

Ahh, thanks, that's not a company I know or have shopped with so I hadn't been on that site.

The snap together idea is a bit weird, but the randomness is the part which seems to value consumerism over choice. I could see them being vaguely entertaining for younger children if sold in packs (whole set, or in labelled batches of three animals), so you've got the complete ones but the bits can be mixed and matched for a laugh, but not if you get random halves and are expected to keep buying til you've got what you want.
A bit like the blind bag craze, where the fun isn't necessarily in the owning and playing, but in the buying and unwrapping - like all the kids who watch endless videos of other kids doing that, getting some second hand excitement from packets being opened!

Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptySun May 09, 2021 11:36 am

George wrote:

A bit like the blind bag craze, where the fun isn't necessarily in the owning and playing, but in the buying and unwrapping - like all the kids who watch endless videos of other kids doing that, getting some second hand excitement from packets being opened!
That oh-so-effective variable reinforcement ratio sure has proved a cash cow for all these companies!
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptySun May 09, 2021 3:48 pm

The combined figures will be better, when also the head and the limbs could be removed and put to an other figure. ^^

HeartHorses

Country/State : Maine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 12:08 pm

I was at my local tractor supply co yesterday to get a couple new horses! They had quite a few of these new releases, including the highland bull, a couple of the horses, and the two dogs! I didn't see any of the new wild animals....but they were out of stock of pretty much all of the smaller figures.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 2:09 pm

Thats good to know! I have been waiting on the bull.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
HeartHorses

HeartHorses

Country/State : Maine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 10:54 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thats good to know! I have been waiting on the bull.

I almost got him....but I decided on two horses instead. I already have quite a few cows at home, so.... I wanted horses on that trip. :)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 1:16 pm

I have just seen the new snap together figures, any honestly they aren't bad at all, there are many new sculpts, and the seams don't seem too offensive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 2:58 pm

George wrote:
Ahh, thanks, that's not a company I know or have shopped with so I hadn't been on that site.

They are the second biggest animal figure retailer in Germany besides Modellpferdeversand, always worth checking out as they are usually among the first to have information about upcoming releases.
Furthermore they also have a section where you can read archived catalogs for free, I highly recommend checking that out: https://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/Kataloge-und-Sammelhefte-zum-Download.html
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 3:35 pm

Has anybody one of the fruit unicorns?

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 5:04 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Has anybody one of the fruit unicorns?

I have almost all of them.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:56 am

Here they very fast sold out, but i will get 4 of them.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next