Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flea market find

Go down 
+5
Tiermann
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
pipsxlch
Taos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 5:23 pm

Found these today in a flea market in a nearby city.Its only a Saturday market with just one stall with model animals but can be hit or miss!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AAA-Black panther and cub.
New Ray foals-I already have the white ones.
Made in China Rough Collie-not a bad version at all-it generally comes in a set with other farm animals but managed to get this one on its own!
Puppy in my Pocket- Rough Collie
Kitten in my Pocket-Siamese and need to identify the other kitten!
Nayab-African Hunting dog?
Made in China Placerias-was surprised by this as quite well made and it was hidden among some Dinos!
Unknown Sifaka-It looks like it may have come from a Disney set for the film Madagascar but its not very cartoony if it has!
Made in China-little female turkey
Nayab?Turkey

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 7:05 pm

Wow on the Placerias! Great find on that one! That Collie is handsome too.

I have a handful of Puppy/Kitty in my Pockets; something you'd be interested in next time? They're all flea market finds also, and I don't think I've shown them.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 8:11 pm

Congrats! The placerias is a special find, I have seen the figure pop up now again and for a chinamal is it excellent.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 8:14 pm

Nice additions Taos. I like the Sifaka and the horses in base.

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Congratulations! The panthers and placerias are both great, and I am always a fan of a nice turkey.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:50 pm

Congratulations for all your new models!
Is your black panther cub the same as this one?

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 1:06 am

Taos wrote:
Found these today in a flea market in a nearby city.Its only a Saturday market with just one stall with model animals but can be hit or miss!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AAA-Black panther and cub.
New Ray foals-I already have the white ones.
Made in China Rough Collie-not a bad version at all-it generally comes in a set with other farm animals but managed to get this one on its own!
Puppy in my Pocket- Rough Collie
Kitten in my Pocket-Siamese and need to identify the other kitten!
Nayab-African Hunting dog?
Made in China Placerias-was surprised by this as quite well made and it was hidden among some Dinos!
Unknown Sifaka-It looks like it may have come from a Disney set for the film Madagascar but its not very cartoony if it has!
Made in China-little female turkey
Nayab?Turkey

Taylor this is an incredible haul from a flea market - congratulations on all these wonderful finds. Very Happy

Taos

Taos

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 6:20 pm

Thank you all folks,I was so happy with this find as I only went on a whim to this market and went early and the woman was just setting up so I bought a few models then and went again on the way home and that's when I managed to find the AAA models and that rather lovely Placeris!!
Yes Roger, the cub is the same as TAI.
Kelly,I would be interested in the Puppy/Kitten in my pocket but would need a photo as I have quite a few of these models.
Yes,Tiermann I am a fan of poultry models as well!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 7:20 pm

Perhaps the lemur is supposed to be Zaboomafoo? Thats what it reminds me of, is his tv show. No marks at all on it?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 9:02 pm

Yes,Paige, I think he is a cartoon figure but will get a better photo of him up over the next few days.He has no marks on at all.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 1:07 pm

The female turkey is one of the ELC mini figures that I have too, the sifaka and collie make me very jealous, great finds Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:19 pm

Congratulations, nice catches

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flea market find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market find   Flea market find Empty

Back to top Go down

Flea market find
Page 1 of 1