Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich exclusive 2020

Go down 
+5
75senta75
Neptune
Benga
Evira
Loustic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

Schleich exclusive 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:06 pm

Hello,

72150 Tennessee Walker Mare
72151 Tennessee Walker Gelding
72152 Appaloosa Stallion
72153 Arabian Stallion
72154 Arabian Mare

Official release on September 1 :)

Last edited by Loustic on Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 8:57 pm

Loustic wrote:
Hello,
I just saw on Instagram an exclusive schleich 2020 (it's on the Appaloosa stallion's mold in an Isabelle or orange carrot x'D )
I guess it's not the only one that came out but nothing on the official website of the brand at the moment.
Do you have any info? People who already have it and who want to publish pictures ?
I just know that the person bought it on German eBay :)

I found the images on de German Schleich website cheers
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 10:43 pm

Evira wrote:
Loustic wrote:
Hello,
I just saw on Instagram an exclusive schleich 2020 (it's on the Appaloosa stallion's mold in an Isabelle or orange carrot x'D )
I guess it's not the only one that came out but nothing on the official website of the brand at the moment.
Do you have any info? People who already have it and who want to publish pictures ?
I just know that the person bought it on German eBay :)

I found the images on de German Schleich website cheers

That’s awesome news! Thank you for sharing!
I also did some digging and there seem to be 5 new exclusives, which will be officially available from the 1st of September
72150 Tennessee Walker Mare
72151 Tennessee Walker Gelding
72152 Appaloosa Stallion
72153 Arabian Stallion (Actually the Pinto-Arabian Stallion model)
72154 Arabian Mare (of which I‘m pretty sure it’s the same as the one in the Horse Club 2019 Advents Calendar)
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I’m guessing they might be Müller Drogerie exclusives judging from the timing of release.
But they currently aren’t on their site, so I can’t confirm it yet.

Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 10:56 pm

Indeed, thank you. I had gone to see my country's version and saw no one talking about it xD So there are 5 of them, including the Arabian mare from last year's calendar. I'll edit the post with the pictures and references within a week :)

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 11:27 pm

Oh nice! Five Exclusives! I just hope they will be available everywhere and not be in just one store!

-The Appaloosa (not one anymore?) has nice shading but the color looks too reddish.
-The Araber mare is nice in that color but nothing new
-The Araber stallion looks very different like that, but I think it's lacking some shading
-The Tennessee mare looks cute with those colors and the pink nose ( and reminds me of Rain form "Spirit"!)
-The Tennessee gelding is too plain looking in black and white
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 12:02 am

Neptune wrote:
Oh nice! Five Exclusives! I just hope they will be available everywhere and not be in just one store!

-The Appaloosa (not one anymore?) has nice shading but the color looks too reddish.
-The Araber mare is nice in that color but nothing new
-The Araber stallion looks very different like that, but I think it's lacking some shading
-The Tennessee mare looks cute with those colors and the pink nose ( and reminds me of Rain form "Spirit"!)
-The Tennessee gelding is too plain looking in black and white

They are usually also available at the Schleich official webshop, so luckily not only in the Müller.
However it’s dependent on the country if they’ll sell and ship them to you.
I think you can order them in the Schleich webshop if you live in France and most other European countries.
Unfortunately the BeNeLux is currently unable to buy at the webshop directly :/

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 12:25 am

Benga1996 wrote:

It seems, that the special models are not available at Schleich homepage for NL.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you like some models for your collection and if there is no other possibility, I can order these horses for you in September.

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:52 am

75senta75 wrote:
Benga1996 wrote:

It seems, that the special models are not available at Schleich homepage for NL.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you like some models for your collection and if there is no other possibility, I can order these horses for you in September.

That would be amazing! Thank you very much! I love you
I’m currently trying to get them from another shop in the Netherlands,
however the owner is uncertain if he can get them because Puppy EU hasn’t been purchasing the rights for the distribution of the exclusives.
So he’s trying to get a shipment from Schleich directly.
But if that plan falls trough, I would be very grateful for your help I love you

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 1:38 pm

Benga1996 wrote:
But if that plan falls trough, I would be very grateful for your help I love you

You are welcome, so If you need some horses, let it know me. sunny

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 2:16 pm

I had some things to do in the city yesterday.
The metro station is right next to the largest toy store in Munich, which belongs to Drogerie Müller. So I couldn't resist and went into the shop. To my surprise there were already the new Exclusive models by Schleich, although they are not supposed to be available until September, that's what the Schleich homepage says. Here are again the photos from Schleich Homepage and photos from horses I have bought in the shop yesterday. The grey Arabian mare will available also this week also in the shop, the seller said yesterday.

[/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 10:19 pm

They are beautyful, Yvette cheers

Thankyou for the fine photos and the information Applause

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 11:09 pm

Beautiful horses Yvette, specially the Tennessee walker. Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 12:48 am

Yvette is always a step forward. Very Happy I don't care too much with these exclusive but I really like the Tennessee Walker mare. Now I don't know what to do. scratch scratch affraid

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 9:25 am

On the first picture you post of the Tennessee mare I thought she had blue eyes but It's just the reflection Neutral (when will Schleich understand that horses don't have black eyes like that... Rolling Eyes )

The "Appaloosa" reminds me a lot of the old galloping mare!
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 2:39 pm

75senta75 wrote:
I had some things to do in the city yesterday.
The metro station is right next to the largest toy store in Munich, which belongs to Drogerie Müller. So I couldn't resist and went into the shop. To my surprise there were already the new Exclusive models by Schleich, although they are not supposed to be available until September, that's what the Schleich homepage says. Here are again the photos from Schleich Homepage and photos from horses I have bought in the shop yesterday.  The grey Arabian mare will available also this week also in the shop, the seller said yesterday.

Thank you for your pictures Yvette! They look stunning Very Happy
I’m personally quite happy how they look irl in your pics. Definitely charmed by the colors of the TW mare.
May I send you a PM?

dutchschleich14

dutchschleich14

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have the exclusives too! My favorite is the Tennessee Walker Applause

https://www.youtube.com/daphnedraaftdoor
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:02 pm

She is lovely, - and a beautyful picture ! Thankyou, Dutchschleich14 flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 11:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],, I agree so much with you that I don't collect horses and I am getting myself one of these for my collection. Your picture helps me being sure it was a good decision.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich exclusive 2020   Schleich exclusive 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich exclusive 2020
Page 1 of 1