Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  

Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sander46

Sander46

Country/State : The Netherlands

Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?  Empty
PostSubject: Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?    Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?  EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:58 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm Sander and I'm following this forum for a very long time now. I did not really react to anything but I read a lot. I really love this forum as it is one of the zen moments I have during the day while checking the new reactions and topics.

Since a year I'm really in love with the masse figuren by elastolin, but mainly with Lineol. I adore the strong poses and fabulous details where Schleich can really learn from with the direction it is taking right now Razz

I'm a proud owner of a few lineol figures myself and was looking at the german ebay (as more can be found here than on the Dutch one) for new offers when I found this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My German is okay, but not that good to fully understand the story that the seller posted. As far as I know, the collection of the seller was damaged during a fire and he is selling the figures at a extremely low cost (30 euros for many figures) so that other collectors can buy them and restore them to their former glory.

I thought that some of you might be interested in these as it would be a shame if this goes unnoticed and the precious figures perish.

Hopefully one of more of you can make a restore project and help these poor burned figures I love you

Have a great evening!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?    Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?  EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:46 am

Hello Sander, I see you're a member for a long time. I wished you could join our discussions in a more active way and it would be wonderful to see your collection of vintage figures. Of course it is always up to you and just enjoy the forum the way you feel better.
Thanks for sharing this link with wonderful composition birds, I really hope someone can give use of it. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?    Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?  EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 8:24 am

Hello, Sander ! Very Happy

How great that you show these poor models, - I also hope somebody talented get them and restores them .

And hope that the restorer will remember to mark them , so future owners knows they are repainted. Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?    Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandopfer - maybe interesting for lineol and elastolin lovers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Vintage Companies (Plastic, rubber, lead, composition, masse...) :: LINEOL - ELASTOLIN and German companies-
Jump to: