Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cherry tree in Schleich scale

Go down 
+6
Saarlooswolfhound
Advicot
pipsxlch
Caracal
landrover
Komodo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Komodo

Komodo

Country/State : Serbia

Cherry tree in Schleich scale Empty
PostSubject: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 1:33 am

There are never enough plants for Schleich scale dioramas. Fortunately, something can always be done about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

No matter how suitable the tree was for the diorama, I have to give this cherry to my best friend. That's why it was put in a glass box forever. There will be many more cherry trees, but there is only one best friend.  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 2:33 am

It seem real !!!! . congratulations. It is a great ornament.

sunny sunny sunny

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:24 am

Very Happy waow! did you make it?..
Back to top Go down
Komodo

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 2:44 pm

landrover wrote:

It seem real !!!! .  congratulations. It is a great ornament.

sunny sunny sunny
Thanks a lot. For people from our region, ripe cherries mark the beginning of summer and the arrival of beautiful days.
Back to top Go down
Komodo

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 2:59 pm

Caracal wrote:
Of course I did, I made each fruit separately. Cool There are 300-400 cherry fruits on the tree and in the basket.

Rolling Eyes
By the way, I'm going to set up Africa soon ... but it's not the Africa we talked about, it's a completely different Africa.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Wow. These dioramas and accessories you make, you have a real gift. That tree is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 4:01 pm

Komodo wrote:
Caracal wrote:
Of course I did, I made each fruit separately. Cool  There are 300-400 cherry fruits on the tree and in the basket.

Rolling Eyes
By the way, I'm going to set up Africa soon ... but it's not the Africa we talked about, it's a completely different Africa.

OK but I was talking about the tree too!
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:12 pm

I am just flabbergasted

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Komodo

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Wow. These dioramas and accessories you make, you have a real gift. That tree is beautiful!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. There will be more plants, I promise. I don't have many plants typical exclusively for the USA, but I believe that you will like the southeastern desert flora I made. Smile
Back to top Go down
Komodo

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:10 pm

Caracal wrote:
Komodo wrote:
Caracal wrote:
Of course I did, I made each fruit separately. Cool  There are 300-400 cherry fruits on the tree and in the basket.

Rolling Eyes

OK but I was talking about the tree too!

Oh, tree is a simple wire-plastic base of a Chinese artificial flower, coated with wood glue and damp kitchen paper. Everything else is painting, but without a drybrushing. The leaves are a pretty poor choice (there are much better leaves on Chinese flowers), but they are all hand-trimmed, so they turned out well in the end. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Komodo

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:17 pm

Advicot wrote:
I am just flabbergasted

Adam, honestly, so am I. It turned out better and much faster than I expected. Shocked

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:29 pm

Oh wow, no word but stunning comes to mind! Great work, it is do detailed and intricate.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:33 pm

That tree is simply amazing affraid

It must have taken hours and hours and.....to make Very Happy

Lucky your best friend cheers

Komodo

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:49 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Oh wow, no word but stunning comes to mind! Great work, it is do detailed and intricate.

Thank you so much for appreciating my modeling experiments. Smile

Back to top Go down
Komodo

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:06 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
That tree is simply amazing affraid

It must have taken hours and hours and.....to make Very Happy

Lucky your best friend cheers

Thank you Susanne for your support from my first day on the STS forum. I hope I have contributed to this phenomenal forum. My best friend Mariana will be the first to receive the gift. Her husband, my other best friend, will get the next diorama in about a month. Making cherry wood did not take too long, because I have a demanding job. I mostly do modeling in the evening, watching TV at the same time, drinking coffee and talking to my wife and children. In short, making cherry wood took a total of about 6-7 evenings (with my family around bounce bounce bounce ).

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:14 pm

Thanks for the kind words Embarassed

What you describe reminds me of my knitting , - relaxing, when first you know how to do it Wink

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 3:50 am

A masterpiece! cheers Applause

Back to top Go down
Komodo

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 1:51 pm

donny ong wrote:
A masterpiece! cheers Applause

Thank you very much. In fact, this is my little protest against the practice that all cherry tree models must be created exclusively in bloom. Why? The cherry fruits are so beautiful, like rubies.
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:05 am

Fantastic job!

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:03 am

Wilorvise wrote:
Fantastic job!
Thanks for the compliment. I hope you like wild roses. I'll tell you first that I'm just making them. You'll see them soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:48 pm

Wonderful model!! Applause Applause

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:22 pm

Taos wrote:
Wonderful model!! Applause Applause
Thank you very much. By the way, I found your posts about UK companies extremely useful.  Very Happy
Want to peek into my new post? I'm just setting it up. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry tree in Schleich scale   Cherry tree in Schleich scale Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry tree in Schleich scale
Page 1 of 1