Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! Empty
PostSubject: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:09 am

As you may know I've only just discovered how wonderful the other brands are, and have 3 general questions relating to all of them- 1. Roughly what time of year do they first release their new figures 2. How long before they release them do we find out on the forum 3. Do they release in multiple parts (e.g. Schleich release new models in January and around summer) I would be so grateful if anyone could answer these questions for the following brands: Schleich (All I need to know here is how early we find out what they will release on the forum!), Papo, CollectA, Safari, Mojo and Bullyland. Thank you so much everyone! Very Happy  sunny  flower

Last edited by Bonnie on Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:56 am

Safari is usually about now (October)

CollectA usually reveals a few figures for the first several Fridays in November

Papo and Mojo are usually December

I'm not sure about Bullyland.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:24 am

2020 is an atypical year. We may have some delays due to the pandemy but things won't surely be far from what Halich said. We are all impatient.. bounce

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:39 am

Very good point, companies might not adhere to typical schedules this year!

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 12:47 pm

Roger wrote:
2020 is an atypical year. We may have some delays due to the pandemy but things won't surely be far from what Halich said. We are all impatient.. bounce

Yes, Halich gave the right information.
But as Roger said, this is year everything is different and we have to be prepared for changes.
For example Papo still have many models from this year, still not ready to be on the market...

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:52 pm

Thank you so much Halich this is so useful! Very Happy And I agree I'm sure there will be delays! Papo still have not released everything on the market?? Do we know what these figures are? Or were they announced but have not yet been produced? bounce
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:19 pm

The figures are the following: Standing tiger cub, grasshopper, snail, dragonfly, monarch butterfly, ladybird and a honey bee

All are on my wishlist and I really hope they can be made as Papo are venturing far into insect territory and this will be great in the long run, due to all the insect species out there!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:53 pm

Oh that explains why when I ordered the standing tiger cub they said it wasn't in stock until January! Thanks for this Adam! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:23 pm

This is just an update to this topic, and as always I would be so happy if anyone can help! Very Happy
Is there somewhere which tells you when figures from major brands retire? I know that MiniZoo often say 'retired' on their webiste, and Animal Kingdoms, have a blog where they tell you the retiring Schelich and Papo, but is there somewhere where you can find the retiring CollectA/ Bullyland/ Mojo/ Safari figures for each year?
Sorry for so many questions, collecting all these other wonderful brands is a new world for me! Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 5:02 am

I only use Animal Kingdoms

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 5:08 am

Yes it seems good- but it only seems to announce retiring Papo and Schleich, and not other brands scratch So my main question was for the other brands, if anyone knows! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!   When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update! Empty

Back to top Go down

When do the Major Brands Release Their New Figures and Retire Figures? Update!
Page 1 of 1