Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground

Go down 
+8
widukind
Roger
Caracal
endogenylove
Bonnie
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Komodo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Komodo

Komodo

Country/State : Serbia

Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground   Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 12:05 am

Liiolii wrote:
Wow, just amazing!

Thank you very much, Katja Very Happy bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground   Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:47 am

Thank you. But i can not find out more about Dr. Harry Gage

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Komodo

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground   Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 10:28 am

widukind wrote:

I had a huge Chap Mei collection when my kids were younger. We still have a lot of figures, although we gave a lot. I have no idea where is Dr. Gage.
So, Andreas, then try this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground   Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 10:38 am

very good job!.. and thank you to share so useful details! I admire your repaint rabbit, turtle and jay and even the stones!cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground   Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 10:39 am

Komodo wrote:
widukind wrote:

I had a huge Chap Mei collection when my kids were younger. We still have a lot of figures, although we gave a lot. I have no idea where is Dr. Gage.
So, Andreas, then try this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Komodo

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground   Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 1:02 pm

Caracal wrote:
very good job!.. and thank you to share so useful details! I admire your repaint rabbit, turtle and jay and even the stones!cheers cheers  

No, fortunately you are very wrong Very Happy . I did not paint natural stones. I painted only one plastic rock - this large, top right, almost oval shape (such hollow plastic rocks are constantly sold in cheap Chinese toy sets). All the other rocks were made by me, as I have been doing for 30 years.
1. I usually break irregular pieces of dry bark from trunks of poplar trees, or some other trees, and these pieces are usually miserably shaped
2. dip pieces of bark in wood glue, drain and place on baking paper to dry (the longests phase, 2 days),
3. glue different pieces to each other to give them the desired shape, and finally I fill the unwanted cavities with glue,
4. paint in some shade of gray or ocher,
5. use a dark wash
6. finally, use a light dry brush
That is all. A large amount of rocks and stones can be made quickly and easily, and also in the desired color. I hope this will be of use to you because I know you need rocks for your beautiful dioramas. You will be able to make phenomenal caves cheers .

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground   Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:21 pm

Fantastic sets!! Applause Applause

Komodo

PostSubject: Re: Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground   Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:49 pm

Taos wrote:
Fantastic sets!! Applause Applause
Thank you very much Very Happy bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground   Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mediterranean highland forest on rocky ground
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: