Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23

Go down 
+18
Shanti
lucky luke
75senta75
Chris Sweetman
rogerpgvg
costicuba
Liiolii
widukind
Farm collector
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
Taos
SUSANNE
Bonnie
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:17 pm

Anna, for all the years I have known you here in the forum, you have kept exceeding yourself !

I would not have thought it possible, - but YOU DID IT AGAIN affraid cheers bounce Applause Applause

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:52 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Wow- these are just so beautiful and so realistic!! cheers Applause Shocked Very Happy
You are an amazing photographer, and the horses just look stunning with the snowy background! Very Happy
Thanks so much, Bonnie! Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
You have beautiful toys and you know how to play (display Wink ) them Applause

Very nice journey to Anialand, it's cold outside, I'm standing near the window with a cup of tea. It's like reading the lord of the rings during winter in a warm armchair near a fireplace. What else ?

Thank you for freezing your hands to enjoy us cheers

Thank you so much, Christophe! It means a lot to me that I can share this (rather unusual?) hobby with you! And that you're enjoying seeing my photos, it makes me very happy!!  sunny  sunny

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Beautiful figures and photos! sunny Applause
Thanks so much! Very Happy

Advicot wrote:
Just WOW! I love you I love you affraid affraid

Caracal wrote:
So beautiful and realistic! cheers cheers drunken

Thank you both so much! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Anna, for all the years I have known you here in the forum, you have kept exceeding yourself !

I would not have thought it possible, - but YOU DID IT AGAIN affraid cheers bounce Applause Applause

Oh, wow, Susanne, thanks so much for your words! To be honest, I'm just playing, that's all. I'm glad you like the photos! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 6:03 pm

So beautiful!

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:15 pm

Stunning photos!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:35 pm

Thanks so much, Taos, and Roger Very Happy I'm happy to hear you like them!

I have some new pictures again. I wanted to use the winter scenery as much as I could, so I went shooting a number of times. I'll post even more photos next week when I choose my faves from this week's sessions.  rendeer
To celebrate the victory of the Papo Great Pyrenees in "STS Dog Figure of the year 2020" I wanted to show you these 3 first Very Happy And to keep it with the dogs and horses theme I also added a few more.

Pony models you see are Wilga, and Wrona - Hucul mare and foal. Wilga was a team sculpting project with Lea (Koniminiatures), Aleksander (Dark Pegasus) and myself, the paintwork was done by Aleksander. Wrona was sculpted by me and painted by Lea, and Aleksander together.
Two of those photos were shot on the frozen canal What a Face Photos are edited (obviously) Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This little session shows my Lipizzaner mare and foal called Liska and Fazan. Smile The dog model is Kitan Club Shiba Smile

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:45 pm

I was so excited when I saw the name of this updated topic! bounce Very Happy cheers
And WOW- amazing!! affraid Shocked Applause
The Great Pyrenees looks just beautiful in the snow, what better way to celebrate its win! Very Happy With the horses the photo just seems so majestic, I can almost feel the cold air! drunken
The lighting is just so magical, and the Kitan Shiba Inu! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It is already a beautiful model, but in the snow with the horses- it seems surreal- too beautiful to be true! And you have made me love this model even more- I will have to keep searching, but released a few years ago and being a Japanese figure it sadly seems to be very rare and expensive now! Sad
Your photos are so beautiful, you could set up a business, like me I'm sure many would pay to have their figures/ sculptures photographed like that! Very Happy Thank you very much for these doggie photos! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:26 pm

Anna did it again affraid cheers

Ohhh, look ! It is like being there on the ice with dogs and horses, - I can hear the Great Pyrenees barking his joy at all the fun, so the stem stands out from his mouth cheers

WOW ! What can I say, - Lilias is right as always Laughing

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Thanks so much, Lilias, and Susanne! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures! Very Happy
Lilias, I wish I had two of those Shibas so I could send you one. I know they are hard to get those times. Sad
Maybe ask Brett ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) if he sees them sometimes on Japanese auctions for a more reasonable price? He helped me find so many figures from my wish-list in the past.

Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:17 pm

These are outstanding images Anna.

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:03 pm

Great pictures - the models, the perspective - just everything! sunny drunken

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:18 pm

These beautiful pictures leak special atmospher with different interactions between horses and dogs on each! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:57 pm

Really excellent pictures again! All these dogs are fantastic models and a perfect tribute to the 2020 winner. flower

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 12:10 am

Just amazing, I,m almost lost for words drunken Applause cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:40 am

Magnifique cheers

The colours, atmosphere, the clever way you are using depht of field Applause Applause Applause

Poetry is a serious affair, youb are a great artist Anna, making models, painting them and finally bringing them to life drunken Please do not stop enchanting us sunny
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 12:47 pm

Ana wrote:
Thanks so much, Lilias, and Susanne! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures! Very Happy
Lilias, I wish I had two of those Shibas so I could send you one. I know they are hard to get those times.  Sad
Maybe ask Brett ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) if he sees them sometimes on Japanese auctions for a more reasonable price? He helped me find so many figures from my wish-list in the past.
You are very kind, I was definitely thinking of contacting Brett around my birthday as having done a bit of research it seems that you can find these rarities more easily! Very Happy Thank you so much! sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 7:47 am

Really awesome photos! I adore that pyrenees, I really need to get one.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:11 pm

Thanks so much, everyone! cheers I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed the pictures! I love you

Kikimalou wrote:
Magnifique cheers

The colours, atmosphere, the clever way you are using depht of field Applause Applause Applause

Poetry is a serious affair, youb are a great artist Anna, making models, painting them and finally bringing them to life drunken  Please do not stop enchanting us  sunny

Thank you, Christophe! sunny That's a very kind comment sunny

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Really awesome photos! I adore that pyrenees, I really need to get one.

Thanks Paige! I would recommend getting the Papo doggo, it's a lovely model! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Wonderful,wonderful photos!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 6:15 am

Wowww Anna, these photos are sooooo beautiful ! So full of life !
Storytellers !
The combination of amazing models + your very artistic sence of making the photos is outstanding.
Thank you for sharing with us these beauties sunny

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Beautiful photos so real Anna Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:43 am

Thank you for all the comments! You're all too kind sunny It makes me happy to know you like the pictures! Smile

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 11:25 am

A few more photos from the "winter collection" Laughing . This week we already have Spring (almost), the snow is just a distant memory scratch
Bunnetie was painted by Aleksander of Dark Pegasus studio. This model is owned by my friend Anne but she let me take some pictures Wink

This model I have probably shown before. It's Daffyd sculpted by Sarah Minkiewicz. Painted by our friend Lea of Koniminiatures. I call this one Ghost.

And Wrona in a cozy blanket Wink

Cumulonimbus painted by Shanti! Smile

Here together with Fred, model sculpted by Josine Vingerling and painted by Aleksander (Dark Pegasus Studio)

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Wow- beautiful photos and stunning models! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 1:02 pm

wonderful models and light! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 2:39 pm

More than perfect pictures and high level artistic pieces, your posts also bring a touch from some of our friends, namely Lea, inactive on forum for a very long time. She was active during 3 years with almost 1000 posts and a very recognizable and somewhat alternative style. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos and also for bringing these memories about these talented and great friends.

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23   Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outdoor photos by Anna-NEW foal 14.02.23
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next