Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare

Go down 
+20
spacelab
pipsxlch
George
Jill
Burgerenby
Advicot
rogerpgvg
Shanti
A-J
lucky luke
costicuba
Taos
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
widukind
Caracal
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Ana
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 7:02 pm

Absolutely stunning! Especially that splashed white pinto. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Fantastic again,so wonderful!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 1:17 pm

I'm absolutely blown away by your repaints, the way you create such fine detail on such small models is just incredible.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 6:26 pm

Thank you so much! It makes me happy to hear that you like them! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 9:03 pm

Recently I bought two mini resins, draft horses, mare, and foal sculpted by my friend. And, I immediately felt the need to paint them as Suffolk Punches Smile I hope to take them for an outdoor photo session someday, I think natural light would show their colors better than studio light.
Original molds were called Cider and Fizz. I called my foal Rosefinch and the mare Pewit. They are Stablemate sized, which's about 1/32 scale.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 9:27 pm

Oh my heavens, so adorable! That foal especially really great job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 2:11 am

Incredible! I love the details of the visible gray skin on the mare and the variation of coat color in the baby. Both of them look incredibly sweet and so alive. I love those molds, too, especially the mare.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 7:30 am

Oh wow, Anna!! They are gorgeous!!! The shadings are wonderful and the color suits them both so well! Are these resins still available? They are lovely!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 10:00 am

Stunning repaints with your beautiful style of blending loads of colours subtly into the coat to create such a realistic horse! cheers cheers That foal is so sweet, and the lighter colouring to the mare really matches her gentle personality! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 1:18 pm

I love all those little details like that hairless spot on the shoulder, it adds so much character.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 5:30 pm

Thank you all so much for such nice comments  sunny  sunny  sunny I'm very happy to read that you like them Very Happy

Shanti wrote:
Oh wow, Anna!! They are gorgeous!!! The shadings are wonderful and the color suits them both so well! Are these resins still available? They are lovely!

Yes, I believe they are still available Smile Check here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 am

owh, so cute Shocked I love you I just want to hug them.

Also, Rosefinch must be really small being a stablemate foal but you still managed to get a lot of detailing done cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 12:18 pm

Thanks so much, A-J! Very Happy
The foal is rather small, yes. But it's still bigger than an average Micro mini horse (1/64) Razz

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:23 pm

Holy Hamster !!! affraid

And they are stablemate-size Shocked

This must be magic !
Otherwise it is not possible to make something so small so incredibly lifelike, both model and paintwork Applause

I just can't wait to see them in nature, and in your outstanding photos !bounce cheers

But be carefull. There may be little elves thinking they are real and come to take them for a ride Wink

George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:33 pm

Perfection! They're such lovely sculpts, and you've done wonders bringing them to life, with little touches of individuality which make them a real pair of lifelike characters, not just examples of their breed.

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 11:43 am

Thank you so much for your kind comments Susanne, and George! flower flower

I'm really happy to read that you like them Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it would be fun to meet elves, haha, I wouldn't mind giving them a model or two if I could see them Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 3:00 pm

Surely they look super realistic and we could never guess their size with so many detail.
Oh, today I learned elves are at 1:32 scale, it is not a surprise that with my poor sight I've never seen a single one. It also means our UK Roger will probably start collecting elves. Laughing

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 4:52 pm

Roger wrote:
Surely they look super realistic and we could never guess their size with so many detail.
Oh, today I learned elves are at 1:32 scale, it is not a surprise that with my poor sight I've never seen a single one. It also means our UK Roger will probably start collecting elves. Laughing

Haha, Roger, I think the real elves are 1/1 scale elves, just around 32 times smaller than humans, no? Laughing
Thank you for your kind comment again! I'm sorry for replying so late!

And I have painted another new horse of similar size (this would be more like scale 1/28-1/30 so bigger stablemate). This stock horse gelding sculpted by Josine Vingerling is called Mojo. It's the same size as her previous stock horse-Lola. In fact, the artist actually used some parts of Lola to create this new version (with a different pose and details) I've resculpted his mane and tail and painted him palomino with frame overo pattern. He's now a paint horse and his new name is Texas Sun.

Here together with Lola Smile

And his other side  Smile

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 5:05 pm

Oh boy oh boy! I hardly have words for this one, besides that I love it! The pattern, the color, it is really so pretty!

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 6:04 pm

This is a beautiful repaint, I love the Palomino colour and the way it has such a smooth texture which looks even better with the soft colouring! cheers All that detail in the face too, it's so amazing and looks just like a real horse! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 11:43 pm

Great to see them here again in higher resolution than Instagram, I love Texas Sun's white chin.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 4:29 pm

Thanks so much, everyone Very Happy I'm happy to hear that you like him! Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 5:12 pm

Applause So many subtle, soft details on Texas Sun. You're really such a master as precision, but not having the tiny details themselves sort of "take over" the effect of the whole. Those intricate patterns are such a realistic kind of "flashy." Beautiful work with that pale palomino shade, too! Love all the subtle coat color variations all over the body, like the darker knees and dappling on the rump.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 9:09 pm

The striped hooves get me, and the skin on the face. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am

Thanks so much, it means a lot to me! sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next