Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Lusitano - update - November 17th

Go down 
+18
George
Jill
Burgerenby
Advicot
rogerpgvg
Shanti
A-J
lucky luke
costicuba
Taos
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
widukind
Caracal
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Ana
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Lusitano - update - November 17th - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Lusitano - update - November 17th   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Lusitano - update - November 17th - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 2:33 am

These newest additions are all stunning! The buckskin is especially a show stopper. It seems the long and difficult effort paid off. George has already commented about the perfection of that body color that is so hard to achieve. I painted my friend's fjords as portraits and it was the worst color in the world to mix for some reason. It's beautiful what you've done with it, though, especially with the dapples and the contrast of the mane and tail. The depth of the coat of each of these horses is really miraculous. You can really tell the texture, where the coat is finer and closer to the skin and where it is sleeker or thicker. It is not just a color on a smooth surface, it really has the feel of something alive and consisting of many different textures and layers.

That akhal teke looks like a watercolor come to life, absolutely amazing!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Lusitano - update - November 17th - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Lusitano - update - November 17th   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Lusitano - update - November 17th - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 9:56 am

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jill! It means a lot! Happy to hear you like the color Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com

Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Lusitano - update - November 17th
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10