Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models

Go down 
+11
landrover
TerribleDactyl
Burgerenby
halichoeres
Caracal
SUSANNE
Bonnie
Roger
NightLioness
costicuba
Kikimalou
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 2:21 am

Very unhappy to see it having such a weirdly wrinkly face and no upper lips.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 4:41 am

One of my professors in college was a big contributor to what we know about these guys. I agree the face is odd but its an excellent species choice!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:30 am

Yes, as always, companies can't get their prehistoric fish half as accurate as their dinosaurs, but I appreciate the effort anyway.

Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 8:39 am

Adding a bit of sculpt will hopefully do the trick, I hope it won't cost too much, I feel a bit bitter about expensive (over USD 20) PVC models that are only almost perfect but not quite, same with Wilson 3 and the likes.

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 10:23 pm

I WANT THOSE FISHES AND THAT CEPHALOPOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 4:19 pm

It's time for a sleepy macaque to add a big bunch of PNSO Very Happy

PNSO Carcharodontosaurus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PNSO Dunkleosteus

PNSO Kronosaurus

PNSO Nanotyrannus

PNSO Tarbosaurus

PNSO Torvosaurus

PNSO Trex

PNSO Yutyrannus

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 4:33 pm

Every PNSO is beautiful. I like especially the Kronosaurus. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 4:35 pm

Laughing I will put my hands on the Dunkleosteus drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Laughing  I will put my hands on the Dunkleosteus drunken

Looks really beautiful, very convincing and no plastic feeling at least from catalogue pictures. It seems metallic like, I hope you will find the chance of showing it on forum as soon as you get it.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 5:09 pm

Beautiful new models! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:00 pm

cheers cheers cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 4:42 am

Great job Kiki cheers
And there are even two more PNSO models :
A new Mamenchisaurus :

and a wonderful Olorotitan :

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 7:10 am

Not sure if this brand counts but Rebor is releasing a Smilodon with 2 paint variants and an interchangeable head, a Saurophaganax maximus, some titanoboas were released, and some T-rexes. There are images online I could post I'm just not sure if this topic is only for "major brands"

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 8:09 am

Thank you Kosta Very Happy

Jolie, you can add the pics here of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Sweet Laughing Here are Rebor's releases for this year

Epitaph & Crimson King (already released)

Monty Resurgent 2 paint schemes (already released)

Deinosuchus hatching 2 paint schemes (releasing December I believe)

Mesozoic Rhapsody T-Rex & Californiacation (already released)

Smilodon 2 paint schemes Ice Age & Plain (releasing December)

Saurophaganax Maximus 3 paint schemes Iguana, Godzilla, Smaug (I'm not too sure if these are the official paint schemes yet or just concepts, mold is finished though. Release date I'm unaware of)

I'm very excited to see the smilodon and saurophaganax. The titanoboa and deinosuchus are beautiful also I just don't usually collect pieces on stands/displays, plus I already have their Monty premium edition. Maybe when they start to retire  Laughing I also purchased the Crimson King inspired by Disney's "Dinosaur" and that model is stunning!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 2:37 pm

PNSO new Tylosaurus Very Happy

and Eikoh new set

Eikoh Archelon

Eikoh Arsinoitherium

Eikoh Dimetrodon

Eikoh Dinornis

Eikoh Dunkleosteus

Eikoh Elsamotherium

Eikoh Gigantopithecus.

Eikoh Megaloceros

Eikoh Megatherium

Eikoh Meiolania

Eikoh Platybelodon

Eikoh Smilodon

Eikoh Synthetoceras

Eikoh Titanis

Eikoh Wooly mammoth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models   2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2021 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - Updated 17 September with new models
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions-
Jump to: