Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doggie additions

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
Roger
Bonnie
Advicot
Taos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:01 pm

A variety of dogs with the help of Kelly. Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:06 pm

Very nice Taylor, is on by MEG by any chance?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:22 pm

When I saw this topic, I was immediately so excited! bounce bounce
And wow what a fantastic group you got! cheers cheers
Especially the rough collie, oh how I love this model! drunken And the Toto by Mattel- how wonderful to have got a Cairn! cheers And the Hood Hound and gorgeous MEG fox terrier, and the wonderful Mattel beagle!! Very Happy Applause
Oh I'm in doggie heaven, so lucky to have so many dogs, fantastic additions! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:41 pm

That’s what I call a proficuous overseas cooperation! Wink I see you’ve got a fox... Terrier. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 2:00 pm

WONDERFUL cheers

Yes, the foxterrier is lovely, - they all are Wink

The black one loos like a cousin of my Siggie Very Happy

Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 2:30 pm

Very nice dogs Very Happy Applause cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 4:27 pm

Cute dogs :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:02 pm

Interesting dogs, especially the collie. cheers cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:11 pm

Wonderful batch again! The fox terrier is so charming.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 5:42 pm

Thank you all and thank you Bonnie for informing me who made the Cairn Terrier-the only one I have so far!-and the little Beagle! Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 6:11 pm

Taos wrote:
Thank you all and thank you Bonnie for informing me who made the Cairn Terrier-the only one I have so far!-and the little Beagle! Smile
I have the same dog from Kelly, and I thought the same! More cairn terriers needed on the market.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:34 pm

Oh yes definitely! We need more cairns, they are such gorgeous little dogs! Very Happy
I'd love to track this beautiful Toto down drunken
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

Doggie additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie additions   Doggie additions Empty

Back to top Go down

Doggie additions
Page 1 of 1