Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16

Go down 
+4
Advicot
SUSANNE
Bonnie
Babdo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 Empty
PostSubject: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:35 pm

The german company of big toys for little children produced in the last years more and more trucks and other vehicles in the scale 1:16. This models could be the start to build a radio controlled model. Then the company BRUDER produces also figures in the same size of their vehicles. Now they produces animals (a german shepherd, three different cows and a bull and a horse in three different colors and with or without sattle) in the scale 1:16.
Here are a short overview:
A german shepherd:
62150 Policeman with dog
62660 Förster with dog
Three different Cows:
02308 three cows
A bull:
02309 Bull
A horse:
02306 Horse in three different colors
62505 Woman with horse
62506 Woman in stable with horse
62507 Policeman with horse

I think BRUDER will produce more animals.
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:59 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this- I love, love, love those German Shepherds! Very Happy drunken I love you
So much detail in a smaller model, I'll definitely remember these for the future! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 10:01 pm

Very, very interesting Very Happy

Thankyou for sharing Applause Applause

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:21 pm

I remember getting a Bruder bull from Taylor earlier in the year and he is a big lad, now I just need to get some lovely heifers to go with him! Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 3:05 pm

Thanks for sharing

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:16 pm

Some interesting models.The cattle I have already and as Adam says they are quite large!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:42 am

Interesting! Thanks for sharing Smile I'm surprised by their choice for 1/16 scale. It's very uncommon in model horses for example. I guess if they made them a bit smaller or a bit bigger they could be used by model horse collectors for sure. (1/20, 1/18 and 1/12 are fairly common scales).

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:58 pm

Bruder mainly makes models for toy farming (usually farm machinery) where 1:16 scale is fairly common.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: