Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16

Go down 
+4
Advicot
SUSANNE
Bonnie
Babdo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 Empty
PostSubject: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:35 pm

The german company of big toys for little children produced in the last years more and more trucks and other vehicles in the scale 1:16. This models could be the start to build a radio controlled model. Then the company BRUDER produces also figures in the same size of their vehicles. Now they produces animals (a german shepherd, three different cows and a bull and a horse in three different colors and with or without sattle) in the scale 1:16.
Here are a short overview:
A german shepherd:
62150 Policeman with dog
62660 Förster with dog
Three different Cows:
02308 three cows
A bull:
02309 Bull
A horse:
02306 Horse in three different colors
62505 Woman with horse
62506 Woman in stable with horse
62507 Policeman with horse

I think BRUDER will produce more animals.
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:59 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this- I love, love, love those German Shepherds! Very Happy drunken I love you
So much detail in a smaller model, I'll definitely remember these for the future! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 10:01 pm

Very, very interesting Very Happy

Thankyou for sharing Applause Applause

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:21 pm

I remember getting a Bruder bull from Taylor earlier in the year and he is a big lad, now I just need to get some lovely heifers to go with him! Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 3:05 pm

Thanks for sharing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:16 pm

Some interesting models.The cattle I have already and as Adam says they are quite large!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:42 am

Interesting! Thanks for sharing Smile I'm surprised by their choice for 1/16 scale. It's very uncommon in model horses for example. I guess if they made them a bit smaller or a bit bigger they could be used by model horse collectors for sure. (1/20, 1/18 and 1/12 are fairly common scales).

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:58 pm

Bruder mainly makes models for toy farming (usually farm machinery) where 1:16 scale is fairly common.

PostSubject: Re: The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16   The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The german Company BRUDER produces now animals in scale 1:16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: