Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you know Boley

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Do you know Boley Empty
PostSubject: Do you know Boley   Do you know Boley EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:32 pm

I especially like the sharks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Do you know Boley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you know Boley   Do you know Boley EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:36 pm

Interesting looking animals! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

Do you know Boley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you know Boley   Do you know Boley EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:52 pm

I have the gorilla! I found it at a flea market. Here is an old picture, it’s labeled Boley and Gorilla on the bottom. It is packed away in a box somewhere as it is large and not part of my main collection, but I can probably find it if anyone is interested in specifics. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Do you know Boley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you know Boley   Do you know Boley EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 9:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have the gorilla! I found it at a flea market. Here is an old picture, it’s labeled Boley and Gorilla on the bottom. It is packed away in a box somewhere as it is large and not part of my main collection, but I can probably find it if anyone is interested in specifics. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do I have your permission to put it on TAW? The only Boley animal we have in Toy Animal Wiki is the Brittle Star. Your gorilla could be a great addition to the page.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Do you know Boley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you know Boley   Do you know Boley EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 8:55 am

Why i missed the gorilla?

Bowhead Whale

Do you know Boley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you know Boley   Do you know Boley EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 9:16 pm

Why  i missed the gorilla?

I don't know but I wish Endogenylove gave me an answer. This gorilla is really worth putting on TAW.
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

Do you know Boley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you know Boley   Do you know Boley EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 7:05 am

I don't know but I wish Endogenylove gave me an answer. This gorilla is really worth putting on TAW.

I am very sorry, I’ve been in the process of moving and having many changes in my life. Go ahead and put the image on TAI! Any picture I post of something unknown is free reign for TAI :)
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Do you know Boley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you know Boley   Do you know Boley EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 8:43 pm

I am very sorry, I’ve been in the process of moving and having many changes in my life. Go ahead and put the image on TAI! Any picture I post of something unknown is free reign for TAI :)

One question, still: is this YOUR gorilla or did you take the pic from Ebay? Because we don't have the right to put pictures that are not ours on TAW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you know Boley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you know Boley   Do you know Boley Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you know Boley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: