Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D

Go down 
+19
75senta75
Tiermann
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Caracal
Mitsukuni
Farm collector
Taos
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ana
Roger
Kikimalou
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Advicot
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2021, 17:31

Some wonderful animals there Susanne. A few of them I will end up with myself I think. I am having to be more picky these days but some like the megaloceros are hard to resist

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2021, 20:04

Anna and Paige : I am sure we are many animal-friends who agree Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Some wonderful animals there Susanne. A few of them I will end up with myself I think. I am having to be more picky these days but some like the megaloceros are hard to resist

Good luck picking ;-)

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2021, 04:51

Oh yes !
This is what I called a proper shopping ! Laughing cheers
Everything you choose is beautiful :) And I know this joy to see so many models at ones ..it is a great feeling and I amvery happy for you Susanne  sunny
You got lovely Papos. I still miss the tiger cub. What do you think of it ? In my oppinion , together with the other 2 older models, it will be a great trio :)
The Schleich models are also nice. I also got some of them. I really like the Hihgland bull .. but the horns , hooves and muzle has to be repainted , to look even nicer :) And because of you , yeasterday I also got the Sorraia Very Happy
About the Safari maned wolf, oh yes, i can`t wait to see a walkaround from you :) I really like this model and i still don`t have it.
You got the Breyer Icey  cheers
This WIA warmblood is sooo beautiful model and both colours are really nice. I have this one with white markings and for sure I will get the other one too.
WIA models easily became my favorite horse models.

I understand! I didn't look at it closer, does it have an extreme shape of the head? I don't have any WIA models but they seem very well sculpted, perhaps especially the warmblood. As for as I know they were all sculpted by the amazing Brigitte Eberl Smile
Do you consider making a walk around of the warmblood?

Anna, here is the topic of Shanti of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . You can see more photos there of the Warmblood and also the Arabian :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2021, 06:59

Big congratulation Susanne cheers

I know I will add the Maned wolf to my tribe and make a comparison topic with the CollectA and Colorata asap.I agree with you it seems gorgeous drunken

What about the Papos ? Tell me, is it the snail so big or the Megaloceros smaller than I thought ?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2021, 07:11

Thankyou, dear Kosta Wink

Anna, here is the topic of Shanti of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . You can see more photos there of the Warmblood and also the Arabian :)

Ahh, Yes !!! I was sure it was somewhere, but could not find it Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2021, 07:32

Thank you for the link, Kosta! 🙂

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2021, 12:02

The poor Icey should not travel alone, so these two beauties from WIA travelled along Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you understand, I consider myself a very lucky collector right now  Laughing

Susanne, there's now a page for WIA models on TAW. You can find it here! When you have time, could you please take individual pictures of these two wonders? bounce flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2021, 15:33

Susanne, there's now a page for WIA models on TAW. You can find it here! When you have time, could you please take individual pictures of these two wonders? bounce flower

Sure ! I will love to Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Mar 2021, 20:46

Some great new again cheers

PNSO Pachy and Miragaia  drunken
After seing Kostas walkarounds, I could not live without them !!!!
Fortunately the shipping was fast, so I was in no danger of perishing from lack of PNSO  Laughing

I adore those two Very Happy

And then : A super-surprise from Taylor !!!  affraid
A lovely donkey, and a whole bag of cats, including the most charming Siamussy  cat

Spielzeugguenstig had the new birds from Papo, so of course I had to get them, - and the bear ...and a bee  Very Happy

It is a very nice bee, actually :
Does anybody know if the other insects are app the same size ?

The new South Ameria TOOB from Safari is a must, isn't it ?  Laughing

But...but I also needed some of the new Schleich,  Very Happy

These sets are really too expensive...

....especillay those where I only need the dogs  Rolling Eyes

But Schleich dogs ...I have collected them for so many years Wink

And perhaps I can sell the sets without the dogs ?  Laughing

And Alpacas are a must for me  Laughing

The older ones are nicer, but isn't it a cute little herd ?  Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Mar 2021, 20:59

Oh many great treasures! The alpaca set, the red lab pup, all of these models are lovely. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Mar 2021, 21:29

PNSO dinos and Papo birds are the trendy subjects these days. I actually also love them and I am so happy to know herons love my country. Wink
I think all Papo new insects are relatively small. Actually, it is a nice size for insect figures. I like the donkey set. I think the PNSO Miragaia is probably the most beautiful representation of a stegosaurid ever made. About the penguin, I insist it is definitely an emperor, no chance to see a king, not even the king of the emperors because Schleich already made it better. Love the picture of the American camelid family.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Mar 2021, 22:02

Very nice lo of animals, especially the South America TOOB by Safari .

cheers cheers

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Mar 2021, 23:31

Beautiful newcomers, Susanne! Especially the birds by Papo. I will also buy some of them for my collection. I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021, 06:56

Thankyou, friends Very Happy

.....About the penguin, I insist it is definitely an emperor, no chance to see a king, not even the king of the emperors because Schleich already made it better.

Laughing Laughing yes, Schleich plays safe this time and just call it "penguin" Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021, 09:09

Soooo many new additions once again, I spent ages scrolling up and down! Very Happy The PNSO models are especially stunning- wow! sunny
But... the dogs!!! cheers cheers bounce bounce Laughing
I leaped with excitement when I saw the dogs! bounce I completely agree, the sets seem to cost so much for only a few pieces of plastic, but I think like you I will just have to do it! pale But the dogs are lovely of course! Very Happy The Frenchie and Schnauzer are so sweet- I loved the sculpt of their original black and white Frenchie so it's wonderful to now have this grey variation!! And the dear little Schnauzer, I know that Siggi has Schnauzer in her and is black in colouring too- must be a very special model! I love you It's so good that Schleich brought these two newly painted versions out in the same set, because before they were each in two separate ultra- expensive advent calendars!Shocked
And the little lab puppy! She is gorgeous, and thank you so much for the comparison photo- she is a different colour, and a beautiful colour too! sunny
Thank you so much for sharing these additions, and especially for the really useful photos of the new dogs! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021, 09:49

Bonnie, the two of us are crazy when it comes to dog models  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021, 11:59

Beautieful additions. Especially thanks for the picture with the new toob.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021, 12:23

Wonderful additions Susanne, the alpacas are much nicer than I expected, I will only buy them if they get sold individually on Sanspieldfiguren

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021, 13:21

Bonnie, the two of us are crazy when it comes to dog models  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Laughing
Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021, 13:36

quote:
It is a very nice bee, actually :
Does anybody know if the other insects are app the same size ?

Susanne, I reviewed every one of the 2020 Papo insects on the Animal Toy Blog. This search of 'Papo' and 'Insect' will give you links to all of them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021, 13:57

Beautiful newcomers Susanne! Very Happy I like your little herd of Schleich alpacas Very Happy
And the two emu chicks, how cute! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021, 14:31

Great new additions!! Applause Applause

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Mar 2021, 00:44

Wonderful, new models my friend ! cheers
You know, I am very happy you got these gorgeous PNSO models Very Happy
Every time I see Papo models, it brings me joy.
I think I need that bee . It look`s like she want`s to meet the PNSO flower - Mira Laughing
The Safari South America TOOB looks great and I can`t wait to watch a walkaround of the models bounce Very Happy
And all Schleich models are wonderful . Especially the Alpacas make me want them :)
Congratulations !

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2021, 17:00

Great additions Susanne, the PNSO pachy is haunting me Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2021, 19:52

Thankyou, Christophe cheers

I'll tell Brian to stop haunting you Shocked , - I think you begin to look kind of pale pale Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D   Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susannes new models 2021 , August 4th, 16 new dogs from EIKOH :D
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: