Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 11:33 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you Bonnie! My birthday was on July 7th, the 16th of June (of 2012) is the anniversary of when I joined STS in 2012.  sunny 2 excellent days as far as I am concerned. Wink

The model is really great. I have a pup repaint planned to do someday to give this handsome dog a friend. Wink
Oh I'm so sorry, how did I mess that up! I sent that late last night so somehow must have thought the joined date was the birthday date Embarassed ...so happy birthday from July 7th! Very Happy A pup repaint would be super too! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 5:23 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 6:48 pm

Thank you everyone! And Bonnie, no need to fret. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 4:48 am

This was the last photo set from my Wyoming trip waaaay back in May. Sorely belated, my apologies, but there are a few extra shots to help make up. Here I present the Itoy Paraceratherium! One of my newest prides and joys.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My collection will be making it back to my new home sweet home at the end of October. So hopefully, this thread, along with others, will revive.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 5:53 am

Beautiful photos and model! I love the 1st and last one most. Can't wait to see your collection set up again at the new place Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 9:40 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 10:15 am

So nice that you're giving us good news and illustrating them with this colossal animal which looks so realistic in your pictures. This Paraceratherium is absolutely incredible, I understand why you couldn't resist to such a magnificent model. Very Happy

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 11:28 am

I agree with Roger, this model looks so realistic in these photos! cheers The rolling landscape and those clouds are really atmospheric and fit really nicely with this majestic animal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 6:05 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 5:43 pm

Stunning photos!!!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 6:10 pm

Photos of the Paraceratherium are magnific.

Big congratulations cheers cheers

Loon

Loon

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 9:12 am

I'm so happy you got a hold of one of these. It's one of my favorites and your photos have made me fall in love with it all over again. Even though the new CollectA is more accurate, I still can't get over how wonderful this model turned out. One of those I can never get rid of, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 11:31 pm

Wonderful model and beautiful pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 11:27 pm

What an impressive creature and really great shots. The low plant like look like little trees beside it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 11:29 pm

Thank you everyone!

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 1:04 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
This was the last photo set from my Wyoming trip waaaay back in May. Sorely belated, my apologies, but there are a few extra shots to help make up. Here I present the Itoy Paraceratherium! One of my newest prides and joys.

These are all excellent pics Paige! this is a really beautiful model!
They are all great shots, and this first one is very impressive. I think it must the moody weather and the dark hills in the background coupled with the big guy's expression.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 9:49 pm

I have happy news!!!

After over 6 months I finally was able to get my collection out of the storage unit and bring home with me! 

They still have to be boxed for the forseeable future, but I at least have better access to them (12 feet or so up in the air...).

This is the last time I will update any Curious Compendium Collection topics here as they are now obsolete. I will be opening a new topic for website updates/announcements (pending) and will be able to contribute photos more reliably. So stay tuned!

**Hip Hip HOORAY!!** This was last night's sunset as I left work, reflecting my newfound collecting joy.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 1:44 am

I'm so happy to hear that Paige! That sunset is gorgeous.

I'm glad that you are back with your collection, must be a great feeling.

I look forward to updates with your collection and website I love you cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 5:25 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 6:45 pm

Thank you both. I am currently in the process of moving in to my new space but its gonna take a while as I have to continually work around the contractors finishing the lower floor garage. But I hope to work on updating my website group photos ASAP as many of my smaller rarer-in-toy-form species have several new friends to show off. Very Happy But mostly... I just happy to have my collection back with me!

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 6:51 pm

Great that your collection is back with you again. Good start of the year!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:03 pm

Sounds like the end of a very long polar night! cheers
Looking forward to see your renewed collecting joy! bounce

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 2:12 am

that's wonderful news! and such a gorgeous sky!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 2:35 am

Oh, how wonderful for you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 8:16 pm

Such a wonderful way to start the year, reunited with your collection! cheers sunny It's always so nice to have that renewed collecting joy! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next