Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons

Go down 
+7
RtasVadumee
bmathison1972
Roger
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Taos
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons Empty
PostSubject: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:01 pm

The Papo Emu with the Schleich Ostrich and Collect A Cassowary.
The Papo Grey Heron with the Papo Marabou Stork and the Collect A Shoe billed Stork.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:24 pm

Great, I'm just waiting for mine cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:37 pm

Wonderful new models! They look great next to their cohorts.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:55 pm

Fantastic comparisons, the models like beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 6:19 pm

I added the picture with the chick from your additions topic once you mention it on topic's tittle.
I will probably not get this emu once I have the Southlands and Mojo and I am quite happy with them. Though, that's a beautiful chick and the grey heron is surely in my cogitations to pair with my old Bullyland model. Very Happy

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 6:49 pm

Here is the Papo Emu chick with the Schleich Ostrich chick
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 6:51 pm

Oh wow, the heron is out already? Should be in the US within a month or so then!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 6:52 pm

There was a 2nd chapter, I didn't know. Chick of the year for sure. :)

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 7:33 pm

You can see how shamefully supplied the French market is when the Brit gets the new figures from a French brand in March, the American in April and the French will have to wait until September probably.

Thanks for those useful comparisons, I am going to re-think my ciconiiformes' scale to include that heron. The old beloved vintage Schleich stork will have to be replaced by the newer rendition as a male and the Papo with chick as a female, I'm afraid.

The emu is nothing as good as the Southlands' counterpart but it has an interesting design half way between Southlands and Mojo so it will fit perfectly in my herd and it's actually very "female-looking".
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 10:06 pm

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Here is what I was hoping for, and I'm so glad they fit well with other major brands! I can't describe just how happy I am Laughing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 4:05 pm

Glad you all like the comparison. Smile

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 6:00 pm

Wonderful cheers

Great comparisons , - thankyou very much , dear Taylor Applause Very Happy

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 7:49 pm

Thank you for these useful pictures Taos.. but I have to wait!.. :)
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 7:55 pm

Is it possible to show the Papo Emu with some other Emus, too? :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 6:42 pm

Sadly, the Papo Emu is the only standard size one I have.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons   Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Grey Heron and Emu and chick comparisons
Page 1 of 1