Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tree Kangaroo comparisons

Go down 
+7
Arctinus
Saarlooswolfhound
Caracal
Advicot
Bonnie
widukind
Taos
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Tree Kangaroo comparisons Empty
PostSubject: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 2:16 pm

PNSO Goodfellow's Tree Kangaroo and Safari Ltd Matschies Tree Kangaroo.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 2:34 pm

Beauties

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 2:58 pm

Great to see this lovely pair! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 6:25 pm

Very, very helpful! Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:30 pm

Thank you for this useful picture! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:32 pm

Both are very handsome! Tell that Matschie's roo hello from his international handler for me. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:34 am

Thank you all. Smile

Arctinus

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 12:52 pm

Do you also have the Southland Replicas Lumholtzs Tree Kangaroo? I think they'd look lovely as a trio. Very Happy Or is the Southlands Replicas one too small?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:55 pm

That could be easily my first PNSO but not a single one yet. I enjoy to see both together. Very Happy

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:58 pm

Arctinus wrote:
Do you also have the Southland Replicas Lumholtzs Tree Kangaroo? I think they'd look lovely as a trio. Very Happy Or is the Southlands Replicas one too small?

Or maybe the two others are too big Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 12:59 am

Roger wrote:
That could be easily my first PNSO but not a single one yet. I enjoy to see both together. Very Happy

Actually it could be your second PNSO model.... because you first one is already waiting for you, in other country Very Happy
From staying so long in Bulgaria, it started to speak bulgarian already, so you need to teach it portuguese when you get it Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:11 am

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

Actually it could be your second PNSO model.... because you first one is already waiting for you, in other country Very Happy
From staying so long in Bulgaria, it started to speak bulgarian already, so you need to teach it portuguese when you get it Wink

Laughing

Nice pair Taylor !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:02 am

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

lol! Hahah, apparently I have to open a large classroom for Portuguese lessons. Sleep study First thing I'll tell to the PNSO friend is Dobre doshli and we will both dance together. Wink

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:32 am

Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

lol! Hahah, apparently I have to open a large classroom for Portuguese lessons. Sleep study First thing I'll tell to the PNSO friend is Dobre doshli and we will both dance together. Wink

Laughing Hahaha, So you don`t need to teach it portuguese, because you actually speak bulgarian cheers
And you will see , that the PNSO model is in a dancing pose, so for sure is ready to dance with you Very Happy

Arctinus

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:22 am

RtasVadumee wrote:
Arctinus wrote:

Or maybe the two others are too big Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree Kangaroo comparisons   Tree Kangaroo comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree Kangaroo comparisons
Page 1 of 1