Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoo news deleted?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Zoo news deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Zoo news deleted?   Zoo news deleted? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 10:58 am

I have seen that a big part of my zoo news are gone. Are they deleted?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Zoo news deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo news deleted?   Zoo news deleted? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:14 pm

Could you give me an example of a Zoo news topic you're missing?

widukind

Zoo news deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo news deleted?   Zoo news deleted? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 1:28 pm

I believe my actually zoo news had around 40 pages again. Now the first post is from 2020

and the last post here is from 2014 - so are missing around 6 years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Zoo news deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo news deleted?   Zoo news deleted? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:03 pm

Andreas, when a topic gets around 1000 posts, the forum split it automatically.
It is something that we cannot control or avoid.
So, your topic is the first being divided in 3 parts. Laughing

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part3:
Maybe, the best is that I add the number of the parts to each one.
I also need to make some editing cosmetics to turn you into the topic starter of all parts. It is weird but the automatic spliting is made randomly .

widukind

Zoo news deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo news deleted?   Zoo news deleted? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:12 pm

I understand, thank you

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Zoo news deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo news deleted?   Zoo news deleted? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:25 pm

Andreas, job is done, I renamed the Zoo News topics to part 1, 2 and 3 and now you can continue using the part 3 and edit it as a topic starter once I moved the last posts of the part 2 to it. I also added links to part 1 and 2 on the first post of part 3.
I think now you can use everything as before.

widukind

Zoo news deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo news deleted?   Zoo news deleted? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:34 pm

Roger wrote:
Andreas, job is done, I renamed the Zoo News topics to part 1, 2 and 3 and now you can continue using the part 3 and edit it as a topic starter once I moved the last posts of the part 2 to it. I also added links to part 1 and 2 on the first post of part 3.

Thank you so much. It is important for me because sometimes (more and more) i have to look what i have bought in the past. It was a few times that i bought a figure and than (sometimes after months) i have seen- you have it now 2 times.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Zoo news deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo news deleted?   Zoo news deleted? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 5:11 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you so much. It is important for me because sometimes (more and more) i have to look what i have bought in the past. It was a few times that i bought a figure and than (sometimes after months) i have seen- you have it now 2 times.

You're welcome, Andreas! I understand that you buy the same figure twice! Laughing However, I can also find a solution... do you have my address? Laughing Wink

widukind

Zoo news deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo news deleted?   Zoo news deleted? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:22 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

You're welcome, Andreas! I understand that you buy the same figure twice! Laughing However, I can also find a solution... do you have my address? Laughing Wink

I never saved a adress Cool Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zoo news deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoo news deleted?   Zoo news deleted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoo news deleted?
Page 1 of 1