Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Club Earth? - Micro Minis

Go down 
+6
landrover
Bonnie
widukind
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Jill
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth? - Micro Minis    Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 5:40 pm

Roger wrote:
Only to help us sorting things set by set, here is the Wing Mau (manufacturer)  picture.

24 Styles Mini Farm Animal WM-0894HP

Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 Image574d2d303839344850
Oh, look at that, the little horses that match the Shetland and the Haflinger are actually part of the farm set! Thanks for this image, that helps a lot, because that maybe means (unfortunately) that they are not part of a set of little horses, which I would not have guessed, since their colors match.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth? - Micro Minis    Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:45 pm

Jill wrote:
Roger wrote:
Only to help us sorting things set by set, here is the Wing Mau (manufacturer)  picture.

24 Styles Mini Farm Animal WM-0894HP

Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 Image574d2d303839344850
Oh, look at that, the little horses that match the Shetland and the Haflinger are actually part of the farm set! Thanks for this image, that helps a lot, because that maybe means (unfortunately) that they are not part of a set of little horses, which I would not have guessed, since their colors match.

Yes,

There's only a little incoerence. Your Haflinger and your cat are marked with the number 7. Is there any chance that you check them again? Maybe one of them is number 1 that is still left.
I really would love to list this set but I still don't know if they represent the Wild Republic, Club Earth,, Play Visions or any other set.
I think I will list this Farm set as Wing Mau and put links on brands to this set. When we don't have the original bag telling the brand, the only way is to find any marking or painting specificity. Let's assume the puma mould is painted as a jaguar by Wild Republic and the same mould is painted as a puma in Play Visions catalogue, so, the figures we find together with the specific version, we can assume they correspond to the same set/brand. Then, we can learn how these minis use to be marked. Some use numbers, some may use letters, some are alphanumeric and some have no markings. If we find a rule for a certain brand, we can deduct based on it.
You tell we have a lot of knowledge but actually I believe we will learn a lot with you.
I think the horses sets are very important. First, you have a set with the original bag and we can see precisely what they are.
I hope you will share all the info you can find on that sealed bag.
We already listed them and I believe they are the same as those but from these we see they are marked with breed and numbers from 1 to 12. Much probably these moulds are found among other brands but often, in horses, colors and breeds change even if the mould is the same but the brand is different. Let's see what your horses will tell to us. bounce

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth? - Micro Minis    Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 8:25 pm

Jill wrote:
Bonnie wrote:
Ohhh these micros minis are absolutely gorgeous!!! cheers cheers
The dogs especially, I just love how there are smaller versions of the already wonderful larger dogs- so so sweet! I love you And they really are tiny! Shocked
I believe although I am not sure that the moulds for these mini dogs (And maybe other animals too) may have been used across a few brands, starting with Club Earth. The reason I say this is because I know these dogs were sold as surprise toys in eggs in the 90's, made by Hau and Mau- and possibly by other brands too! Very Happy
Thank you Bonnie, that's really interesting! I'd love to find those egg dogs somewhere. I assume they were painted differently? Thank you for that information!
I think they're painted almost exactly the same, which is interesting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth? - Micro Minis    Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:39 pm

Roger wrote:

There's only a little incoerence. Your Haflinger and your cat are marked with the number 7. Is there any chance that you check them again? Maybe one of them is number 1 that is still left.
Good catch! The "Haflinger" is indeed a 1! These tiny numbers, goodness. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth? - Micro Minis    Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Jill wrote:
Roger wrote:

Good catch! The "Haflinger" is indeed a 1! These tiny numbers, goodness. Laughing  

lol! If in large figures they are hard to see I wonder how it is with so tiny figures.
I need to decid, reading Bonnie's comment and she is right, these figures are transversal to many brands and series. Maybe the best is really to list them under the manufacturer's name. If I don't take a decision, I will get overloaded with pictures to put on Taw. affraid affraid Laughing

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth? - Micro Minis    Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 12:10 am

Hello Jill,
I have some small horses like "club earth to go horses". The horses are marked with the same number as the "club earth to go horses" but my horses are painted in an other colour or way. TAW say there could be a second serial of horses. You say you have some horses twice and more. Can you tiold us or show us if they are different to the horses listet in TAW?
Thank you, Benno.
Here my small horses:

2 Appaloosa

6 Standardbred

7 Thoroughbred

8 Welsh Section B

10 Exmoor

12 Coloured horse

Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 Small-10
Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 Small-11
Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 Small-12
Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 Small-13
Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 Small-14
Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 Small-15
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth? - Micro Minis    Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 12:19 am

Babdo wrote:
Hello Jill,
I have some small horses like "club earth to go horses". The horses are marked with the same number as the "club earth to go horses" but my horses are painted in an other colour or way. TAW say there could be a second serial of horses. You say you have some horses twice and more. Can you tiold us or show us if they are different to the horses listet in TAW?
Thank you, Benno.
Great timing, I am getting those pictures together right now! :) I should have it up later this evening. It's a lot of pictures! I do have those you have pictured, and the rest of that particular set as well, and two more sets (plus some individuals).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth? - Micro Minis    Club Earth? - Micro Minis  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Earth? - Micro Minis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2