Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses Empty
PostSubject: EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses   EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:15 am

Hallo
Ich habe viele kleine Pferde, einige sind mit einem Firmennamen gekennzeichnet und einige sind nur mit "Made in China oder nur CHINA" gekennzeichnet.
Die meisten kleinen Pferde sehen aus wie die gleichen.
Hier sind die kleinen Pferde mit der Firma "EMPIRE" gekennzeichnet und sie sind auch mit verschiedenen Jahren (1996 + 1998) gekennzeichnet. Es ist interessant zu sehen, dass es zwei verschiedene Pferde gibt, die beide mit einer "2" gekennzeichnet sind. Ein Pferd mit der "2" zwischen den Vorderbeinen und ein Pferd mit der "2" zwischen den Hinterbeinen.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Babdo on Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses   EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:59 am

Never seen before. It looks your collection is a treasury for unknown vintage figures :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses   EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses EmptySat May 01, 2021 12:52 pm

These are Grand Champions Micro Minis. Some of the moulds were scaled down versions of their larger horse sculpts, others seem to have been made just for the Micro range. You can see them all here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I never collected these, or the bigger ones, but I do vividly remember seeing them in toy shops and department stores in the late 1990s and wishing they'd been about when I was younger and could've got really into them - when the only available horse-shaped toys in town were made by My Little Pony Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses   EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses EmptySat May 01, 2021 2:18 pm

Interesting, I was to give the same exact link and information as George but croc's gait is slow. Sleep
That Arabian is so beautiful! I think I am not ready to start listing these on TAW, if any other editor wants to start it, the website provided seems to help as a perfect source. Meanwhile, I think this thread can be used to share more pictures of these Grand Champions horses until we find a comprehensive approach.
It is incredible the difference in design between the first and last horse. Shocked

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses   EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses EmptySat May 01, 2021 2:22 pm

So interesting to meet another brand on this informative forum- thank you! Very Happy
I love the poses of these horses- full of life! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses   EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:04 pm

Roger wrote:
Interesting, I was to give the same exact link and information as George but croc's gait is slow. Sleep
That Arabian is so beautiful! I think I am not ready to start listing these on TAW, if any other editor wants to start it, the website provided seems to help as a perfect source. Meanwhile, I think this thread can be used to share more pictures of these Grand Champions horses until we find a comprehensive approach.
It is incredible the difference in design between the first and last horse. Shocked
Hello Roger,
I think we need a new link on TAW to the company EMPIRE PLASTIC. Because this company produced the micro mini horses called Grand Champions (GC marked on the micro mini horses).
Here are some information's about EMPIRE PLASTIC.
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses   EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses Empty

Back to top Go down

EMPIRE 1996 + 1998 marked horses are Grand Champions Micro Minis Horses
Page 1 of 1