Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals Empty
PostSubject: SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals   SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals EmptyMon May 17, 2021 11:56 pm

Hello,
I buyed some SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets and I am surprised when I see that the Animals are marked with AAA.
The adress on the boxes have an old postalcode which was used in Germany before 1993. The item-no for the Zoo-Sets are all same and also the item-no. for the African-Sets.
Here some pictures.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals   SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals EmptyTue May 18, 2021 8:55 am

Interesting. It looks that AAA was sold in a corporation with other brands. Also as Bullyland Frmdserie.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals   SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals EmptyTue May 18, 2021 10:16 am

Andreas is right. Most of those in these sets were exactly the same models sold by Bullyland. Loads of brands sold and sell AAA models. Mostly during their early years.
I always told those chimp like figures with bananas were gorilla babies in AAA range. Laughing Now I know how friendly is their projenitor. affraid

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals   SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals EmptyTue May 18, 2021 10:18 am

Wow- amazing finds! cheers cheers
I love those penguins, and it's so interesting to see how some AAA models were originally packaged! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals   SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals EmptyTue May 18, 2021 8:18 pm

Bravos

Very Happy Applause cheers It is with these animals that my fundraising started with the birth of my first son 28 years ago. First of all the panda family, zebra then following them, it misses the bears, the ostriches and the giraffes ......... Warthogs.
Replaced after by Schleich I still have the pandas the chimpanzees and some young! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals   SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals Empty

Back to top Go down

SIMBA Zoo- and African-Sets are AAA-Animals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: