Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals

Go down 
+2
bmathison1972
Babdo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals Empty
PostSubject: XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals   XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Hello,
I buyed a box with Ocean Animals from XToys. The box say there are more boxes with animals to be collect.
The animals are marked with the artname of the animal and Made in China.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals   XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:59 pm

Some of these are the same sculpts used by Safari; whether they are knockoffs, or they commissioned Safari to make them, I cannot say.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals   XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals EmptyWed May 19, 2021 6:03 pm

I have the chinstrap penguin since any months, now i know where it come from. But it is strange that these figures are for sale in Germany, because any are knockoffs. But the others are interesting.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals   XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals EmptyWed May 19, 2021 7:35 pm

These are so interesting- lovely animals! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals   XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals EmptyThu May 20, 2021 1:06 am

If that Chinstrap is the same we find on Safari and Colorata ranges, I am not sure I know what is a knockoff. I tried to read but I couldn't find it. Can you see in the package if it is manufactured in Dongguan, Guangdong? Wink

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals   XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals EmptyThu May 20, 2021 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wo hast Du es denn gekauft und wieviel bezahlt man dafür?
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals   XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals EmptyThu May 20, 2021 9:11 pm

Hello,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Made in China.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
I buyed the box at ebay for 8,90 Euro.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Babdo on Fri May 21, 2021 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals   XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:04 pm

Thanks, sometimes it is more specific, the city I suggested is where many Safari figures are manufactured. China, of course! :)

PostSubject: Re: XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals   XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals Empty

Back to top Go down

XToys Kingdom of Animals, Dinos, Wild Animals, Farm Animals, Ocean Animals
Page 1 of 1