Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024

Go down 
+26
rogerpgvg
Loon
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Joliezac
pipsxlch
75senta75
RtasVadumee
NandO
spacelab
Seeway
lucky luke
Caracal
costicuba
Shanti
Taos
Farm collector
George
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Jill
widukind
Pardofelis
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 12:26 am

Congratulations on many beautiful horse models Anna!
I like this one the most - The old Icelandic mare Moeara,
nice coat colour and 'feel' and I like the wrinkles here and there. That's something you rarely see on model horses.
Plus on the rearing horse I like the wrinkly nose - just about to latch down on someone perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 12:36 am

Anna, you are more and more horsey but it is always wonderful to see your new figures, your wonderful pictures and especially to see you here. flower

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 5:04 am

These are each and every one stunning. I can't wait to see whirlwhind painted!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 6:21 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind words! 😃
Annette, thank you! Moeara is quite special to me! I'm glad you like her!
Well, I also agree with you about the Noriker! I think what I like the best about him is the expressive face. I do think he's about to bite.
Thanks Paige, I also can't wait to see Whirlwind painted. The only problem is I feel quite shy to try it myself because it's such a gorgeous sculpture. Also, it's hard to decide on color because, you know, mustangs can be any color 😅

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 9:33 pm

These are beautiful, the personality of the Icelandic and Lippizaner mares is so life like. It is cool to see some "ordinary" postures and evidence of age. The paint work is also amazing on all them. Congrats on the new additions and the new look for the old friends!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 5:21 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 9:40 pm

Amazing! I especially like Moeara, both the subtle colours and the way the mane and tail are modelled. Which two were sculpted by you? Let me guess ... Moeara and Liska?

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 4:29 pm

Thanks for your comments Jill, Taos, and Roger!

Roger, that's correct Moeara and Liska were sculpted by me 😊

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024   Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcomers in Ana's collection, updated July 2024
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7