Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit

Go down 
+2
Saarlooswolfhound
Birdsage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit Empty
PostSubject: Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit   Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit EmptyMon May 31, 2021 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mule deer (Odocoileus hemionus), customized from Disney Pocahontas Deer
I tried several different techniques and found that it is best to avoid using oil paint for figures like these.

I also finished painting several side projects as well (of course, these are extras and have nothing to do with the event, as you may only pick one for it):

Raccoon dog (Nyctereutes procyonoides), customized from Nayab Large Common Raccoon

Mountain tapir (Tapirus pinchaque), customized from Nayab Large Malayan Tapir

White-tailed jackrabbit (Lepus townsendii), customized from Nayab Large Rabbit/Hare
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit   Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 1:07 am

Hey, I see some familiar ideas, nice job! I like the lagomorph best. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit   Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:15 am

Nice job my friend. The racoon dog is especially attractive with this pose, like frightened in the middle of the night.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit   Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 4:31 am

Some lovely repaints Very Happy I especially like the tapir! But all are very nice, congratulations! cheers
Please, if one of them is your entry to the painting month, send the photo to the official topic for the finished projects Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit   Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 5:49 am

These are wonderful repaints, I especially love how you have painted them to match specific species! Very Happy The Jackrabbit is so realistic! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit   Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 1:05 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit   Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit Empty

Back to top Go down

Birdsage’s Custom Mule Deer (2021 Model Painting Month) + Raccoon Dog, Mountain Tapir, and White-tailed Jackrabbit
Page 1 of 1