Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone knows Gooduiw?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Anyone knows Gooduiw? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone knows Gooduiw?   Anyone knows Gooduiw? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi!
This morning, in a trade, I received this wonderful Hammerhead Shark toy figure (Thank you Taos!). On its belly, I saw it was marked "Gooduiw" and "Made in China". Anyone knows a company named "Gooduiw"? I know it's a weird name: I looked at it with a magnifying glass to be sure it was what I first read. But it is really written "Gooduiw" on the shark's belly. Anyone has any idea of what Gooduiw is?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows Gooduiw?   Anyone knows Gooduiw? EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 7:56 am

Never heard before :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows Gooduiw?   Anyone knows Gooduiw? EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 9:57 am

With such a weird name I thought it was easy to find information about it but the only thing I can find is this video.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows Gooduiw?   Anyone knows Gooduiw? EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 11:28 pm

So, it must be an asian company...
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows Gooduiw?   Anyone knows Gooduiw? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 7:37 pm

Do you think we could create a "Goodwuiw" page on Toy Animal Info to puth my Hammerhead Shark in it?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows Gooduiw?   Anyone knows Gooduiw? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you think we could create a "Goodwuiw" page on Toy Animal Info to puth my Hammerhead Shark in it?

The only problem is that we don't have any information about the brand. However, you can open a page for a figure without a page for a brand even if it is not the modus operandi of the editing team.
This brand name should be easy to find on web because it is an unusual name but the fact is that we cannot find anything beside the review of that kid on Youtube.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows Gooduiw?   Anyone knows Gooduiw? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 10:32 pm

Oh! So, we need to know more about it first...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows Gooduiw?   Anyone knows Gooduiw? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone knows Gooduiw?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: