Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Golden Compass animals in my zoo

Go down 
+2
Roger
widukind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Golden Compass animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 12:44 pm

the first figures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 2:21 pm

The Golden Compass figrues are really great! I also received my first model some time ago, the warthog from Taos. That cat belongs to the same set as the ermine, I am surprised you got the cat instead.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 4:35 pm

I love these little figures too, I've read all the books so they remind me very much of the characters! Very Happy I love that sweet ermine, one of my favourite characters and a very nice model! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 4:44 pm

Roger wrote:
The Golden Compass figrues are really great! I also received my first model some time ago, the warthog from Taos. That cat belongs to the same set as the ermine, I am surprised you got the cat instead.

Thank you, but i dont understand? I got both :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 4:45 pm

Bonnie wrote:
I love these little figures too, I've read all the books so they remind me very much of the characters! Very Happy I love that sweet ermine, one of my favourite characters and a very nice model! Very Happy

Thank you, yes, it was also my favourite

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 5:03 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Do you know what is a mole crocodile? I am sure you still miss that species in your collection.
I haven't seen the ermine. Laughing

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 5:50 pm

I have a few of these but its my first time seeing the ermine!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 6:33 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Do you know what is a mole crocodile? I am sure you still miss that species in your collection.
I haven't seen the ermine. Laughing

I understand. The tapir eyes like a mole too Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:34 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 8:41 pm

What exactly is "Golden Compass"?
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 10:45 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
What exactly is "Golden Compass"?

A fantasy book and subsequent movie, somewhat in the style of The Hobbit, Harry Potter series and overall, Chronicles of Narnia. In this world each person have a phisically real animal called "daemonion" or somewhat similar, that is the soul of the person. This animal is able to change from one species to another when the person is young, but became stable as a fixed species in adult persons. The daemonion of the main character (Lyra Belacqua) is most of the times a ferret but he changes often into a house cat. You only can purchase the whole set with the human (Lyra), cat and ermine at same time, I think.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:20 am

Such a beautiful snow leopard from this series! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 4:51 pm

Many thanks friends

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Compass animals in my zoo   The Golden Compass animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden Compass animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1