Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo. Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo.   The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 7:15 pm

From the serie "Wild Kratts"

The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo. Sam_7466

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo.   The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 7:29 pm

Looks happy on your shelf. Very Happy

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo.   The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 7:57 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Looks happy on your shelf. Very Happy

Oh yes :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo.   The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 8:58 pm

It is very rare to me, and it is beautiful

Congrats Andreas cheers cheers

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo.   The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 10:34 pm

I've never heard of this brand but this model looks wonderful, it must be a really interesting series! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo.   The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 4:07 am

I never knew that show has official toys, the only ones of that sort I knew of were the old Crocodile Hunter ones and those studded brick sets with Steve Backshall, I would love to see more toy sets themed after television naturalists.
Sometimes I dream of the alternate timeline where we could have gotten Prehistoric Park sets by Character Options, weird that never happened.
I looked the Wild Kratts toys up now out of curiosity and I have to admit the transformation suits from the cartoon series look mildly cursed in action figure form but still a fun way to get children more interested in nature.
After some digging online, I have to say I am quite interested in some of these such as the Draco volans, the pangolin or the caracal, I might hunt some of these down, thank you for showing us this line.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo.   The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 12:42 pm

Burgerenby wrote:
I never knew that show has official toys, the only ones of that sort I knew of were the old Crocodile Hunter ones and those studded brick sets with Steve Backshall, I would love to see more toy sets themed after television naturalists.
Sometimes I dream of the alternate timeline where we could have gotten Prehistoric Park sets by Character Options, weird that never happened.
I looked the Wild Kratts toys up now out of curiosity and I have to admit the transformation suits from the cartoon series look mildly cursed in action figure form but still a fun way to get children more interested in nature.
After some digging online, I have to say I am quite interested in some of these such as the Draco volans, the pangolin or the caracal, I might hunt some of these down, thank you for showing us this line.

I will send you a pm :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo.   The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wild Kratts animals in my zoo.
Page 1 of 1