Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*

Go down 
+7
spacelab
Caracal
George
Bonnie
rogerpgvg
widukind
Joliezac
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* Empty
PostSubject: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Here are photos of my European species!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website

Last edited by Joliezac on Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:47 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 7:15 pm

Great photos again!

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 4:39 am

Thank you everyone!

My friend and I went out and took pictures together with our fallow deer earlier this summer, so here are the results of that:

Then some pictures with the new robin:

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:49 am

Lovely shots of these European animals- I love the wading fallow deer, and wow the robin looks stunning in your photo! Applause A realistic model coupled with amazing photography makes it look alive! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:56 am

I love the photo with the stag's reflection at his feet! And the robin looks wonderful in pictures, too, so realistic you almost expect him to turn his head between shots Laughing

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 7:05 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:03 am

Wonderful pictures with the squirrel, heron, fallow deer and Robin! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 5:03 am

The last of the European photos I found in my gallery. I haven't been able to photograph and new photos recently because my camera has been at the repair shop for a few weeks now  Crying or Very sad Hopefully it will be fixed soon because I'm going away on a trip and I have big plans for photos  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

These were from my very first photo shoot about 2 years ago with my chamois that was new at the time. Since then my friend has repainted the eyes for me, as they look a little scary as is... Hopefully I will get some better mountain pictures in the snow later this year  Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 8:37 am

Very realistic pictures with the mole! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:27 pm

I love these, especially the ones of the moles! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 6:27 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 5:15 pm

Sadly due to being really busy right now I haven't been able to get any photos while the leaves are turning for fall, but here are some older pictures from the summer that are European species.

Papo heron

Schleich & Papo Eurasian otter

Papo pheasant

Schleich & CollectA red deer (and a whitetail deer fawn as I didn't have the red fawn yet)

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 6:49 pm

Beautiful photos, I love that red deer and the otters are charming! The heron... I avoided him because of his size, but looks cool in his natural environment.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 8:56 pm

Wonderful pictures Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:53 pm

Simply gorgeous

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 10:44 pm

Great set of photos!!

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:29 am

Thank you so much! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I really love the Papo heron as it reminds me of the great blue heron we see frequently on our dock, I think its an excellent model Very Happy

It was a very warm November day today so I decided to run out and get some pictures before all the leaves fall off the trees completely, here are the European animals!

I finally got the beautiful Schleich red doe and fawn so I can finally stop using white-tailed deer with my buck  Laughing

Papo & Schleich red squirrels (I'm really obsessed with these two and can never stop taking photos with them haha)

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 10:04 am

Lovely pics and lovely colours again, I wish my "small part of Europe" could look like that drunken
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 5:30 pm

That is super! cheers Wow, I would love to be able to take photos of my model dogs like that! drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18* Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Europe *Updated November 18*
Page 1 of 1