Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(

Go down 
+22
Loon
Pardofelis
Ana
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
costicuba
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
lucky luke
sunny
Jill
Burgerenby
Taos
SUSANNE
Caracal
spacelab
Roger
George
widukind
Joliezac
landrover
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 5:35 am

Thank you Bonnie.

A small update of a group of animals largely ignored by modern producers...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 5:56 am

Really nice! I love the manta rays!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 11:26 pm

I really miss the restaurants of my homeland. Crying or Very sad
Well, back to real life, I hope you don't get stressed with so many pictures you're taking for TAW. I still have a lot to upload. affraid
Thanks for all your dedication. cheers

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 4:23 am

Not able to come online for a few days, and look what I miss! So many lovelies, so well presented, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 6:11 am

Thank you friends. :)

Roger, TAW will always have my help! And don't you get discouraged with uploads either. Wink Whenever they can be put up is great! Thank YOU  for the assistance.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 8:45 am

Beautiful tribes again. Very Happy

Despite fat teeth, the last Schleich walrus is very very appealing.

I also have a bias for the Saimaa ringed seal and the Happy Kin Elephant seal drunken
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:01 am

That AAA fur seal is a monster! A cute monster with a sad face. Wonderful group!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 5:40 pm

Wonderful collection, nice seals, great variety of walrus too.

cheers cheers

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:24 pm

Wonderful packs of sea mammals! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:33 pm

Amazing pinnipeds!! I really like those CollectA & Papo spotted seals

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 1:59 am

Paige, I really enjoy watching your wonderful group photos.
It is really nice way of presenting your collection. Thank you for doing this for us Applause
I have a question about the last photo.
There is a Sea lion model on the top, behind the old Safari one, watching straight to us.
I see this model for the first time and I don`t find it on TAW.
Can you please give some information about it ? And maybe a photo of it alone ... if you have timefor that. Thank you :)

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 4:20 am

Thank you everyone! 

Kosta, that seal is stamped Planet Earth. I have an orca of the same manufacturer. I will try to post a single photo here soon. :)

Now, for one of my favorite groups! I have loved/hated these last 2 categories of figures for years because they have been so hard to display for me... I finally figured out some small solutions I will share on Sunday. Wink But for now, enjoy the colors.

I only miss one!

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 5:18 am

Thank you about the information of the Planet Earth sea lion :) I will be glad to see a photo of it, when you have time for that. It would be wonderful if you make it for TAW :)
And your fishes are wonderful too :)

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 5:33 am

So many beautiful fish! I really need to get some of Safari's sea life and prehistoric TOOBS, they look amazing! Plus the small size will look perfect on my coral reef shelves. I love that lionfish!! I wish a major brand would make one.. Papo perhaps? Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 3:52 am

Thank you Kostas! And Joliezac!

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 4:46 am

Loving these last few posts!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 5:53 am

You have such a great variety of species and colors, I really like the eels and seahorses!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 1:18 pm

these are nice and your photography and arrangements are always top-notch.

What is the sea cucumber that is not from Yowie Group?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 5:52 pm

Thank you Kelly, Jolie, and Blaine! The cucumber was in a cheap toy set I got at the Loveland aquarium. A toy bucket with like 20 pieces in it (including my small 3 colored sea horses and seadragon). Not stamped besides China.

Here is the sealion Kosta! Planet Earth 2006, mine is scuffed up, size is comparable to Schleich or Mojo etc. models.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 5:56 pm

And an adjustment to my release schedule... here is my marine display to round out the sea life! I will present one special and near and dear to me group of animals tomorrow... Very Happy

These next 2 photos are what I am proud of as these are models that have frustrated my display hopes for years. Not perfect or ideal yet, but better. Wink

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 6:52 pm

I love your displays! Very organized and the figures really stand out so well with the black cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 7:08 pm

Thank you. :) My black displays are nearly finished though, from here on they will be mixed finish for the most part. :)

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 7:52 pm

Thank you very much for the photos of the Planet Earth Sea Lion Paige sunny
This is a very sweet model. I really like it. It goes very well with the Schleich like a style I think.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 8:22 pm

Wonderful sea life collection and display! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 5:11 am

Thank you Kostas and Alain!

And now, ome of my favorite categories of my collection! Freshwater fish!

I love trout/salmon species.

And I adore pike and muskies!

Sturgeon are a childhood favorite!

And arapaima are an adulthood favorite!

And my recently finished display.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next