Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(

Go down 
+22
Loon
Pardofelis
Ana
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
costicuba
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
lucky luke
sunny
Jill
Burgerenby
Taos
SUSANNE
Caracal
spacelab
Roger
George
widukind
Joliezac
landrover
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 7:03 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you everyone!

Andreas, hopefully these are the models you mean:

That is an action model https://www.google.com/search?q=neca+assassins+creed+eagle+eye&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=sivxn&sxsrf=AOaemvKFxazx3pkDE0XG7KHqG3_gm3FACg:1635176200666&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=2ahUKEwjNp9eE8uXzAhW6qpUCHR0eDBoQ_AUoAnoECAIQAg&biw=360&bih=670&dpr=3

A nayab vulture
Safari toob harpy eagle
And the learning resources horned owl

Thank you :)
Are the wings of the eagle moveable?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Thank you my friends!

Andreas, yes they are moveable to a degree at the articulation point.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 8:29 pm

Superb avian collection!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 12:57 am

So many birds! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 7:13 am

Thank you Taylor and Alain!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another favorite of mine.  Razz

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 7:33 am

I love all the gorgeous colors, spectacular variety too! The green macaw & white-throated toucan? are really nice cheers cheers The science and nature birds look much better in person, I'll have to get some of those!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 8:48 am

Very Happy Watching on this wonderful collection is a great way to begin the day! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 10:02 am

Awesome Paige Collection Very Happy Applause cheers farao
I particularly like your aviary aviary and especially the color of the toucan I love you

I also see yowies birds which are still missing in my collection, he will have to find an arrangement to get me some Very Happy cheers study Wink
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 10:09 am

Caracal wrote:
Watching on this wonderful collection is a great way to begin the day!

I agree, time difference works good for us Europeans in this case. These beautiful photos are the desert to our morning coffee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 5:33 pm

Wonderful birds

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 4:48 am

Thanks everyone!

Jolie, those are customs I did earlier this year.

Luke, let me check for you, I may have a few of the birds around for you.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 5:44 am

The customs turned out beautifully! Amazing batch of birds again, I really like that Bullyland stork on the nest of eggs cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 7:15 am

Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 10:18 pm

I love your bird collection Paige !
And just like with the frogs, your photos with the blue background look really nice with the birds.
On the photo with the Scarlet macaws , there is one model which took my atention.
Up , far back on the middle , this model look`s very nice but I can`t find nothing for it.
What is it`s story ?
Thank`s

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 11:19 pm

Thank you Jolie, Andreas, and Kosta!

That macaw is another custom model. It was a nicely sculpted model I found at a thrift store years ago and it had some sort of advertising logo on the back of the bird (can't remember what it said). I liked the model itself and so I repainted it to look nicer and cover the logo.

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 11:40 pm

Thank you for this info ! :)
Yes, it is very nicely sculpted model and you had painted it really nice.
Well done !
Did you show it somewere on the forum before ? Because I don`t remeber seeing it.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 12:20 am

That custom is ancient, done like 8 years or longer ago. But I am getting back into customizing and have thought about posting old ones alongside them... stay posted for updates in that topic!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 4:20 am

Just a short update for tonight!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 6:17 am

Love the ostriches and chubby dodos! I really want some cassowary chicks, Papo gave us a beautiful emu chick this year and a cassowary chick would just be perfect I love you I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 12:58 pm

Very nice collection Paige cheers

The AAA Dodo is really drunken

What si the smallest ostrich chick ?
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 1:19 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

What is the smallest ostrich chick ?

This is the Schleich new-born, from the ostrich nest with egg set.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 2:26 pm

Thank you Kostas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 8:30 pm

Oh, that Pukeko, how I dream of that figure :) A lovely collection as always! You never disappoint with your choices

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 5:21 am

Thank you my friends. Very Happy

Last day for actual photos. Next day will be the display.

And, lately, my very favorite 3 groups.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 11:14 am

Wow

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next