Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(

Go down 
+22
Loon
Pardofelis
Ana
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
costicuba
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
lucky luke
sunny
Jill
Burgerenby
Taos
SUSANNE
Caracal
spacelab
Roger
George
widukind
Joliezac
landrover
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 3:42 am

Thank you both!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 5:15 am

My favorite I love you Snow leopards! I love you I love that Bullyland adult and cub... They used to make such great figures! Totally wish I could have gotten a ton of Bullyland figures when they were good Evil or Very Mad

Love the Asian bears too! What species are the Schleich repaints? They came out great!

*I wish someone would make a good Amur leopard! They're my 2nd favorite cat and there are hardly any on the market Crying or Very sad I'm not a fan of CollectA's too much

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 5:27 am

Thank you Jolie. :) My custom bears are Tibetan Blue bears, customized by myself.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 5:51 am

Wow I've never heard of a Tibetan blue bear before, they're gorgeous! You did a great job customizing them cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 6:44 am

Thank you so much again! They are a beautiful, rare, and unique brown bear from the Himalayan region. You can see a few better photos of the models here: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:44 pm

Like me, you seem to be a little compulsive with some species like pandas or snow leopards!
 Vey beautiful and useful pictures as usualy! cheers cheers

Which brand is the little scale jag from please? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 3:31 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:54 pm

Alain, that is the Yowies series 7 amur leopard.

Thank you both!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:58 pm

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:46 am

Thank you Andreas!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:04 am

The yowies red panda is so cute! Love the Malayan tapirs and yaks too I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:32 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you both!

wow! so many snow leopards!

that is a really unusual and beautiful snow leopard, top row 3rd from left
what make is that please ?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:40 am

Thank you both!

Sunny, do you mean the small model? It is a Yowies.

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 6:43 am

Paige I will search the wiki to double check. It is this pretty little one here circled. I'm not yet familiar with yowies Very Happy but I think it must be

*yes! it is indeed a yowies Very Happy thank you!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:15 pm

Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 7:16 pm

Asia is nearly as impressive as Africa 🤩
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 7:27 pm

Wonderful set! I still miss the mojo Gaur. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 7:38 pm

Thank you friends!

Kostas, its a masterpiece, you have got to snag one sometime!

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 8:36 pm

Stunning models, and what an amazing snow leopard collection! cheers So many red pandas too, another species that I had no idea had so many models of it until seeing your collection! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 10:01 pm

spacelab wrote:
Wonderful set! I still miss the mojo Gaur. Shocked

I somehow only got it a month ago, totally a must-have!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:13 am

Thank you Lilias!

My very favorite group on this shelf.

*I know these are not all Asian species, I am going to be altering a few displays with this sort of grouping since many have multiple models at this point*

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:51 am

I love the raccoon dogs and Pallas cat!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:22 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Alain, that is the Yowies series 7 amur leopard.

Thank you both!

Thank you Paige, it's nice!.. and you have also this rare little auroch from Club-Earth! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:07 pm

Nice again. What brand is the large raccoon dog on the left side?

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 3:43 am

Thanks Jolie, Alain, and Andreas!

Last batch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next