Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(

Go down 
+22
Loon
Pardofelis
Ana
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
costicuba
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
lucky luke
sunny
Jill
Burgerenby
Taos
SUSANNE
Caracal
spacelab
Roger
George
widukind
Joliezac
landrover
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 7:28 pm

Oh that looks amazing! You have some SPLENDID models, love you vintage animals SO much. That bighorn! And the dapple PA family is one of my favorites, it looks like you have a really nice dark point stallion? A favorite of mine since I was a child, he's beautiful (and expensive, haha). And some beautiful old classics, I love those old molds, they are so elegant. I have to look into those little shadow box displays for stablemates, they look great! What a beautiful Breyer collection! Applause
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 3:52 am

study

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 4:18 am

Fantastic collection, Paige. Applause Applause Applause Applause

I often enjoy looking at the photos of your models.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 6:42 am

Thank you Fernando!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:32 pm

A quick update and question for you all.

I have hit a few bumps in updating my website by the same name and it will take a significantly longer period of time to make a complete overhaul of it than I thought. So while I renovate that when I have spare moments (few and far between) I have still been trying to update my photos of my collection animal groups anyway, I just don't have anywhere to post photos of them...

Would you all be interested in one last tour of The Curious Compendium? If I do decide to do another curation here, it would be much slower updates than they have in the past, maybe 1-2 photo sets of a given species or group a week. That way I still have time to update the website, and as pages are completed I can then link them here also. Anyhow, I just wasn't sure if it would be worthwhile to present them here one last time or not...

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:22 pm

Of course I'm interrested cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 12:37 am

I would definitely be interested! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:45 am

Of course! cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:09 am

Ok, so there is some interest here then. So far I have done Mammals of Africa, Asia, South America, and Oceania. Hoping to do some more this weekend. I will probably start on Sunday and we shall go from there. bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25