Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(

Go down 
+22
Loon
Pardofelis
Ana
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
costicuba
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
lucky luke
sunny
Jill
Burgerenby
Taos
SUSANNE
Caracal
spacelab
Roger
George
widukind
Joliezac
landrover
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 6:58 pm

Wonderful and varied collection. cheers cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 9:18 pm

Thank you Bonnie, Spacelab, Widukind, Kiki, and Taos!

Andreas, the lighter green iguana is XX/WingMau. The basilisk is an old custom done by myself, and the lizard behind the gila is a green anole I also customized myself many years ago. And the boa is a PV madagascar boa.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 1:17 am

I missed loads of posts. Sleep
this is really a useful topic once we can see many similar figures together and compare their sizes.
I love your black shelves but I am forced to have everything in white color. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:14 am

Thank you Roger.  cheers

The display.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:55 am

😊
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:20 am

Beautiful display! I really like how deep that bookcase is, you can really fit a lot in there Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:15 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you Bonnie, Spacelab, Widukind, Kiki, and Taos!

Andreas, the lighter green iguana is XX/WingMau. The basilisk is an old custom done by myself, and the lizard behind the gila is a green anole I also customized myself many years ago. And the boa is a PV madagascar boa.

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:07 am

Thanks friends!

Amphibians are up!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 5:56 am

Frogs, toads, and lizards are some of my absolute favorites.. You have a great selection! I'm really loving those Colorata frogs, they're probably some of the best I've seen. I'm a sucker for small figures so I really love Schleich's little frogs but I am now highly considering the Colorata frogs

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:11 am

You have a wonderful collection. cheers cheers

Lizards and frogs everywhere, great variety.

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 9:43 am

Stunning frogs, I just love all the colours, they must look so pretty on your shelves! cheers Those blue frogs especially, beautiful colours and they look incredibly realistic with that smooth shiny texture! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:14 pm

Thanks everyone!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:19 pm

Very nice frogs, blue fits very well with those colourful citizens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 9:06 pm

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:39 pm

If I ever start into frogs, I already know where to look at. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 8:02 am

Thank you Christophe, Andreas, and Roger!

I resubmitted my cobra family portrait as I realized I missed my Mojo model since it was participating in a Halloween decor display... he is present now. Wink

And the last of the amphibians! Including my favorites of salamanders and newts.

Tomorrow is the finale display.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 5:54 pm

Fantastic collection! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 6:51 pm

Lovely again! That milk frog is adorable

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 8:19 pm

Amazing unusual collection! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:40 pm

Love salamanders! Thanks for showing! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 6:12 am

Very nice of course but I’m surprised you don’t have the Safari Ltd salamanders
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 8:25 am

Thanks friends!

Kiki, perhaps someday I will track them down... Wink

The amphibian display!

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 11:36 am

What a great display, and colour co-ordinated too! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 11:52 am

I hope they will join your collection one day Very Happy

Very nice display. What are these nice stairs and where did you find them please ?
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 1:39 pm

The fact the little three-tier units on each shelf are all the same matching brand and colour make it look a very professional and tidy display - I find my adapted bookcases always look very messy and disjointed cos they're bits of different colour shelf and random additions, but yours don't have that scrappy look at all. Nicely done!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next