Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others

Go down 
+5
Bonnie
Roger
widukind
rogerpgvg
Babdo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others Empty
PostSubject: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 11:10 am

Hello,
look here are a comparison of some Giraffes of different companies I found in my boxes.
The giraffe "Made in China 2" looks to the right and the giraffe "Made in China 2" (MiC2) looks to the left!
The giraffe marked with ZZ is smaller than the giraffe marked with ZZ in a circle!.
Benno.
Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others Giraff11
Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others Britai23
Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others Mojo-s10
Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others Giraff12
Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others Nylint16
Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others Nylint17
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 12:09 pm

Very interesting and useful comparison. Is S.H. the same as Shing Hing? https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Shing_Hing

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 12:18 pm

Hello rogerpgvg,
I have some "old" animals marked with "S.H. Made in China" at the stomach of the animals and yesterday I buyed a package "Wild Animals" at a cheap shop with many animals marked with "S.H. Made in China" always on the inside of one leg. Only the elefant is marked with "Made in China A". I do not know what "S.H." means.
Benno.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 5:48 pm

Thank you so much for that :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 6:32 pm

I recently got a box with sealife from Japan with animals marked S.H. Made in China and I wondered what company it was.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 7:18 pm

S.H. is Shing Hing indeed. It is the manufacturer who created the Wenno brand.
ZZ is ZZ Riesen.
Thanks for showing them together, it gives a different overview of these less famous giraffes.

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 7:22 pm

Thanks, another mystery resolved for me.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 8:57 pm

Very interesting comparison! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 2:16 am

I really love how you have all these different giraffes (and all the other animals) in your comparison photos. It's like a compendium of plastic animals species by species Very Happy
I really love visiting your posts to see what's new (old new that is Wink )
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 4:42 am

Very interesting information.

nice comparison. study study study

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 5:56 pm

Very nice comparison topic Wink The SH have a very special charm for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 6:22 pm

Great comparisons. Applause I now think I have identified my unknown giraffe calf as Nylint Toys Very Happy study

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others   Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others Empty

Back to top Go down

Comparison Giraffes of Britains, Blue Box, Nylint Toys, S.H., ZZ, and others
Page 1 of 1