Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!

Go down 
+10
Taos
George
spacelab
widukind
landrover
pipsxlch
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bonnie
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:35 pm

I suddenly realised that exactly on this day, one whole year ago, I first joined STS! Shocked I can't believe it was a whole year ago, it feels like only yesterday! Time has gone so fast! Shocked I remember I was so nervous on the 14th October, but now I am so glad I joined, there are so many kind, wonderful members on here and I have learnt so much about dog figures! So thank you STS for the most amazing year, and I hope for many more like this! sunny
And so I thought I'd celebrate this with a walkaround, my second one- and of course it had to be dog-related, and had to be to do with goldies! Very Happy I was recently extremely lucky to find the exclusive Schleich retrievers, they are the Schleich dogs I had wanted the most and looked for for the longest, since I was about 10 I think! Shocked But I am now overjoyed to have them! sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is partly because the model far right is my favourite goldie sculpt of all brands, and quite possibly my favourite dog figure ever! Perfect proportions, perfect head, lovely fur, and that kind gentle expression, so perfectly done! I also love these cream retrievers because our Sandy is this less traditional colour! Very Happy
Here's Sandy in the water:
And the other two! Very Happy The other adult is lovely but proportions and fur haven't been done quite as well- and puppy is gorgeous too, very typical of male pups who always have that chunky look! He could have perhaps been made with a more fluffy texture rather than so smooth to make him more like a goldie rather than a lab, but still very sweet! I love you
Two little faces! Very Happy
Compared to original family here! I can't decide whether I prefer the darker or lighter version of the model far left, I would always go for the traditional golden colour but I feel that it looks slightly unfinished the way the golden one has white on the undersides, whereas this works better for the cream one! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 10:24 pm

What a perfect way to celebrate a complete year on forum.
this is surely a very beautiful set and the best subject for your life and collecting interests.
Also very good pictures, you know how to capture their expressions.
Bonnie, it is being a joy to have you on forum, I hope you stay here with this family for a long time. flower

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 10:43 pm

A beautiful walkaround and happy 1 year anniversary! What a great way to celebrate! Congratulations on your lovely dogs.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 10:50 pm

Congratulations on these adorable dogs & 1 year on the forum!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:50 am

Happy Anniversary and congratulations on achieving some grails!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 3:45 am

One year with us cheers cheers cheers Congratulatios

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 8:16 am

Happy anniversary :) one year and we all knows you and your favorites 👍🍾

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 8:36 am

These are very good models and it's great to revisit them with your anniversary walkaround! It's fun to have you here Bonnie!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 9:50 am

Thank you so much Roger, Paige, Jolie, Kelly, Fernando, Andreas and Kostas! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:52 am

Congratulations on your first year anniversary, and you chose the perfect way to mark it, sharing this long-looked-for set, you must be so happy to tick them off your wishlist at last!

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Thank you George, yes it's a wonderful feeling to tick these goldies off after so long! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Congrats on your anniversary and on the wonderful models! Applause Applause Applause Applause

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 6:39 pm

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary Bonnie! you are such a bright positive light on here sunny  and I love your photo of Sandy in the water :) what a very beautiful dog

and what a perfect way to celebrate with your much desired dog pack walk around.
In fact, every time I see a dog figure I think of you, such is your enthusiasm for them all!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 8:23 pm

Thank you so much Taylor and Sunny! sunny sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm glad dog figures remind you of my enthusiasm, I do love them so much! Very Happy And Sandy thanks you very much for the compliments! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 4:12 pm

How wonderful! Congratulations on finding these beauties! And your forum anniversary! cheers
The goldies are absolutely adorable Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 5:36 pm

Thank you so much Anna, I agree they are so gorgeous! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 9:47 pm

Beautiful retrievers! Well done finding them. You may not have been on STS for so long, but in a short time, you have become one of the most appreciated members.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 1:07 pm

Thank you so much Roger, I'm glad to have finally ticked these off! flower
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 5:49 pm

I am so happy I found this topic, - it is ever so great to see that your wish came true cheers flower

Wonderful pictures, they really show that you love them Applause

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 9:46 pm

Thank you so much Susanne, it really is a joy to now have these goldies! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!   Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Exclusive Golden Retrievers- 41313, and 1 Year on STS!
Page 1 of 1