Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*

Go down 
+26
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Duck-Anch-Amun
thebritfarmer
Ana
Gecko08
Jill
Chris Sweetman
bmathison1972
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Loon
SUSANNE
costicuba
Caracal
Pardofelis
Roger
landrover
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
George
widukind
spacelab
Joliezac
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 4:29 am

Thank you everyone!

George wrote:
What a great selection! And from a non-US point of view, you're lucky being able to order direct from Safari and get your pick of the whole range, especially with that nice amount of discount offered!

I think the sharks are my favourite, there's something about the smooth applied paintwork and almost stylised designs which looks so good on their sea creatures, and those patterns do look great. The octopus is going to look so awesome when you take him on one of your photography trips, imagine setting up scenes with that deadly little creature lurking in a rock pool!

I am very fortunate and happy to have such easy access to Safari. I grew up on Safari as much as Schleich (maybe even more). Then later on I found out about Papo & CollectA (which are practically impossible for me to find in stores).

Safari's sharks definately top other brands in my opinion, I'm always so excited when the release a new one.

I'm very excited to get photos of these figures in the summertime Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 4:32 am

Today I got the Naturalism eagles set! I love these figures very much. I created a walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you are interested in more photos Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 11:00 am

Wonderful models and pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 11:53 am

These models are beautiful, they have great expressions in their faces! cheers I love the detail and poses too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 2:30 pm

Nice additions Jolie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 3:45 pm

Beautiful models!!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 5:08 pm

The highlights of 2022

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 5:30 pm

Wow, amazing looking birds!! Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 5:42 pm

Can I ask where you ordered the models from?

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 8:49 pm

Nice additions Jolie, Very Happy Applause cheers
Beautiful models bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 9:51 pm

Taos wrote:
Can I ask where you ordered the models from?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 9:09 pm

Thank you Smile

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 12:54 am

I never get tired of watching these birds.
I like the eagles with the terror bird gait. Laughing

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 4:43 am

Its been a bit of time since my last new additions, but I was able to get some figures from my search list along with one of Rebor's most exciting figures yet, the Deinosuchus!

On a more personal note, the past month and a half have been really tough. I found a lump on the leg of my 9-year old bearded dragon's leg and after testing at the vet it proved to be cancerous. She had to undergo surgery but thankfully everything went considerably well. They believe they may have removed the entire tumor and her leg has a few open wounds along with stitches. I was worried about how Smaug would do because of her age but the doctor was quite impressed with her health and now she is slowly recovering. its been a stressful and expensive past couple of weeks but I am so relieved to see her improving.

Here's a quick pic of her resting on her bed I love you

In all the craziness, I almost forgot that I had preordered Rebor's Deinosuchus a couple of months ago, so I was very excited when it showed up on my doorstep cheers

This figure is so detailed and incredibly gorgeous! Even with my camera the photos don't do it a justice. It has a glossy finish making it look like it has been swimming through the swamp. Its massive!! 17 inches (or 43 centimeters!). The claws and teeth look so realistic and they are so sharp I almost cut myself multiple times. It's also pretty heavy.

I love the Nile crocodile inspired coloration and it even comes with a drowned Appalachiosaurus head. The arm on the Appalachiosaurus is also articulated!

I can't wait to take photos of this figure in the water when it gets warmer Laughing

Then 2 eBay finds from my search list, the last Safari frog I needed from the IC trio and Papo's retired lynx

The adorable American green tree frog:

The completed set:

And then Papo's tiny but charming lynx

With Papo's current version:

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 8:01 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 1:35 pm

I'm glad your resilient bearded dragon is being able to manage with his health issue. He looks very confortable now. Very Happy
That Deinosuchus is unbeilievable, one more very special piece in your collection.
Congratulations also for completing the frog trio and sure the old Papo lynx is an iconic model. I wouldn't call it charming but it is a completely different approach from all other models, including the very good larger newer one.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 1:56 pm

Nice Safari frog! I also got the Deinosuchus last week, but I got the 'Estuary' variant.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 2:57 pm

I'm happy Smaug is so resilient and I wish her the best sunny

Very nice adds, the three frogs are really nice and I would be happy if Safari ltd consider to make more species.

I know we are very few but I'm a fan of the old Papo lynx, I'm glad you like it too.

The Deinosuchus was already on my 2023 wantlist and your pics confirm my choice cheers
As Blaine I woill go for the "Estuary" one. drunken

Could one of you tell me how long it is ? (for scale of course Wink )

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 3:55 pm

Thank you everyone!

I had a hard time choosing which Deinosuchus variant to get, I think I may pick up the estuary variant later this spring if I have the funds for it Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a large and sturdy model, 43 centimeters!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 4:17 pm

affraid So it should be the terror of my 1/25 shelves cheers
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 9:44 pm

Great additions!and good to hear your Beardie has recovered well.Surgery on exotics is always more difficult and fraught with danger,more so that dogs and cats.

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 10:20 pm

Great addition! Deinosuchus is a masterpiece Applause Applause
Good health to your dragon!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 1:03 am

Kikimalou wrote:
affraid  So it should be the terror of my 1/25 shelves cheers

Rebor is marketing it at 1:35 scale. Apparently a Sarcosuchus will be released too which is a more interesting creature in my opinion. Wink

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 1:07 am

Really beautiful models, I enjoy those frogs a lot! The Deinosuchus is gorgeous, looks alive and breathing.

What a beautiful beardie Smaug is, I'm so glad the surgery was a success. Wish her a speedy recovery! Sounds like you are a wonderful pet parent to go through all of that for her. She is very lucky to have such a home.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 10:23 pm

Wow that Deino! affraid cheers cheers

With a good repaint, this old Papo lynx would be a rather good canadian lynx..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*   Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd* - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's New Additions: March & April additions! *May 2nd*
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next